Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
The relationship with his parents are weird. Remember when they drove like 4 hours each way in one day rather than staying over. That was the hideous his parents are minted reveal.. god that was cringe.
I still don’t get that video. Yeah his parents are rich - he isn’t though. He’s 35, lives in a rented shed and can only afford a 3 day honeymoon.

Yeah Lloyd, your parents are wealthy, but why flex when it’s got fuck all to do with you, not as if they’ve extended their wealth to you. You went to their big house for day, filmed everything to show off, then returned to your shed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Wait is that what these pregnancy rumours rest on? Her pj bottoms being lower waist?! Yeah I don’t think so IMO. I’m sure she went through a time of having her gut out when she lost a little weight after going to the gym for a bit. Round the time Lloyd did. I specifically remember the video of her doing a clean with me and she tried to maintain a thigh gap whilst bending down.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is so smug.

The tik toks of her singing and pulling crackers it's all so smug and oooh look at me and my family we are so wholesome but hang on let me press record first.

Bleurgh.

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Lcroft

Chatty Member
The funniest thing is, the amount she bangs on about this time of year being her favourite she’s probably missing out on posting soo much content (garden centre/homesense trips and wanky candle videos showing off her shed)

• Haha

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Lloyds birthday this month, shall we chip in and pay his bail 🥰; actually companies house might be wrong but who knows, man still hasn’t filed his earnings from the big fat wallet

• Haha

Huffchug

VIP Member
Not gonna be spending as much time on TikTok as time with her family needs to be cherished… has spent the last 3 weeks binging all seasons of AHS. Make it make sense.

• Haha

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
Lets be honest, that was the most underwhelming, anti-climatic return ever. She could have used the silence to her advantage, but nope she can't even do that right

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Stop worrying, she’s done her research on everything that’s right for chihuahuas, hers were bred to especially like fireworks, they aren’t bothered at all! 🤥

• Haha
  • Sad

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
Talks about the size of his wallet but buys Christmas gifts from temu? Now I love a bargain Lloyd but that’s just Embarrassing

• Haha

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
I still think my favourite is “don’t call my wife SHE” and we all went “sheden” but mount Ebenest has done me in

• Haha
  • Heart

ameliasa

Little legs has joined in on the baiting “hi everybody I’m here to address some rumours” 🤪
I just came here to say this… another sponsored ad for Temu telling people “not to worry they don’t sell bank details”.
I can assure you working in a Bank (senior leadership), Temu is the biggest problem right now with selling payment information to third parties in and around China.
Why anyone would listen to Mega Mouth and Santas Elf is completely beyond me.

• Haha
  • Wow

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
Whatever happened to the Disney trip they all had booked? Wonder if it was Yaz’s baby daddy scandal that derailed it
imagine if none of this happened and they’ve actually just gone to Disney for 2 weeks and live in the moment, not share it for all to see 😮

I would be SOOOOO (said like Freya) disappointed 🤣😑

• Haha

Babyboonseed

She is the embodiment of checking into hospital on Facebook and saying “pm me hun”

She needs to keep teasing it because this is the ONLY content she has - people speculating on whether her husband was drunk driving in his booster seat.
Her hair looks like it smells of deep fat fryer and fags.

• Haha