Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostguy

VIP Member
Can I just reiterate WE DO NOT WANT OR NEED TOXIC GREEDEN BACK ONLINE. Fuck off forever please

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
It’s hilarious she’s with a management team after doing a big speech of not wanting one, how much freedom it gave her and how her name is big and recognised.

Clearly she wasn’t pulling in enough money for the monthly shed payments.

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Yorkshire Peach - ‘ILYSM’

Oh do grow up, pathetic old lush. No wonder she gets on with Eden and Lloyd.

Last edited:

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
I can’t with these comments I’m seeing, someone goes “I heard the police needed an elf on the shelf asap and found Lloyd”

• Haha

NOSEY-246

Right?! They’re one of the stores that are so attentive with customer service I almost have to psych myself up to go in!
I bought some stuff in there Sunday and the lady told me to have a lovely Christmas. Am I the chosen one ? 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I can just imagine him sitting there, typing it and saying it out loud "hahaha that's a good one, no one has ever said this before" just gave myself the ick thinking of that scenario 🤢😂
“Lactating dribble” .. Jesus fucking Christ. That comeback was so try hard and yet made no sense.

• Haha

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Lloyds bucket list must be really fucking shit if he’s done it all 🤣🤣
also, you’d think they’d already be ‘financially free’, what with his massive wallet and all.
Wonder when they went on that night away, considering she’s posted daily for the last few weeks and they’ve just been at home the entire time
Lloyds bucket list:
  • watch my wife ruin her career due to being a cunt on tiktok ✅
  • cop some chunky trainers to give me an extra 3 inches of height ✅
  • allowed baby to cum✅

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Eden thinking she's clever making a joke of whats hapepened, in the hope that'll win her favours.
Whatever man, you're husband and YOU risked people's lives as well as your own. Clever cunt.

StreakyBacon

Nah the shoes and suit combo has completely killed me off. Where is he getting his fashion inspo from? A fucking sex offender? He’s got the beer belly he’s just missing some gravy stains on his wife beater 😭

• Haha

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Imagine actually what a toll on your mental health living with her would do though? Obv not justifying his actions he’s vile. But like, cleaning up after her, cooking for her, her bringing drama to your life 24/7, then having to listen to her cry about something she brought on herself, phone constantly in your face, never actually doing anything unless it’s a meal out? I’d end up so depressed, I mean look at what happened within the first few months of them meeting, he was driving her dad around everywhere, cooking for the whole house and also the designated dog shit bin emptier

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I think it’s more telling that they don’t seem to want to share their wealth with their own son and his wife. You’d think they’d have paid for their honey moon or something as a present 😂😂 awww is ickle man an ickle let down 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 24