Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she’s using it is a point to use peoples emotional labour to explain the war to her is disgusting. Good deeds don’t need recording on the internet unless you have a saviour complex like Eden obviously
---

Reactions: 8
I can’t wait for Casper to get online today and post in regards to her most recent videos, really thought I couldn’t have her anymore but she will honestly jump on any mainstream media for views she’s sick in the bleeping head.

Reactions: 7
If she knew she wasn’t educated enough why the fudge bring it up. I don’t have enough resources at the mo to even approach the subject so I won’t ever do that cause I know it would cause offence. The way she gaslights people by saying I’ll be wrong either way… how about just don’t jump on a band wagon.

The post before that using the poor man that died for content. Using his messages to prove she was his pal. Grief vulture vermin.
---
Casper make sure you get a video of her saying she’s on neither side but then sharing pro Israel propaganda. Thanks you’re doing an epic job.

If I had the amount of free time she does each day I would use it to be so educated! Instead she dumbs herself down smoking weed

She literally doesn't have to post ANYTHING about it at all... anything. Just shut your massive damn mouth Eben. Her few pound she may drum up isn't gonna change a damn thing for these people right now. The fact she hash tagged the war shows exactly the reason she posted that video. The lowest of the low attention seeking scum, proper can't bare her.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I reckon she brought it up because we've all been discussing how she doesn't talk about any big topics. And this is a prime example of why she shouldn't. She isn't smart or compassionate enough to tackle the things she doesn't understand - which is why she thinks that she's joining in the conversations by sharing a video (which is low effort). It's the same as trying to relate to people living in poverty by saying she couldn't afford a £1 burger.

No one is telling you to involve yourself in these discussions Eden - in fact, we're telling you not to. Stick to your different eras, your boring shopping hauls and trying to convince us all that you don't have an issue with your husband's height.

Reactions: 13
She just said her family didn't even have a pound to spare for her to get a McDonald's burger after school when she was younger 😂😂😂😂😂😂
But she said her dad use to take her to the sweet shop everyday in their little village 🤔 this girl is a pathological liar

• Haha
But she said her dad use to take her to the sweet shop everyday in their little village 🤔 this girl is a pathological liar
It baffles me the kinds of lies she tells. And she's too stupid to remember what she's said. She needs to keep a spreadsheet so she can keep track of them all - maybe one of her little assistants could create and manage it for her.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think there’s any shame at all in saying ‘I am not educated enough on this to be able to discuss it’

It’s a shame more people don’t 🙃

Reactions: 12
Maybe they are secretly trying for a baby? I know she makes out she couldn’t think of anything worse than having one. But sometimes this is just a mask people can use when they are trying and it hasn’t happened. So they try and protect themselves by saying they don’t want one in case it never happens.

Why else would you test? Only time I’ve tested is when I’ve been trying. If I’m being careful a test would be last thing Ide buy

I have pcos and became obsessive with testing, even before trying to conceive. My periods were irregular so I'd constantly be in doubt, even though I knew I couldn't be pregnant. The same when we were trying, I even did it whilst pregnant to check he was still in there🤣 but its puzzling with Eden Because we see frequently that she talks about her time of the month, so if she's having periods and protected sex, why bother

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t think there’s any shame at all in saying ‘I am not educated enough on this to be able to discuss it’

It’s a shame more people don’t 🙃
No shame in saying it but would be good if she followed it up by saying she would educate herself on it seeing as she’s not exactly busy

Reactions: 6
I have pcos and became obsessive with testing, even before trying to conceive. My periods were irregular so I'd constantly be in doubt, even though I knew I couldn't be pregnant. The same when we were trying, I even did it whilst pregnant to check he was still in there🤣 but its puzzling with Eden Because we see frequently that she talks about her time of the month, so if she's having periods and protected sex, why bother
I totally get that. I too checked to see if mine was still in there as well 🤣

I really think when she tests it’s because she hopes she is. Another way to keep him from going out. If she’s pregnant. And seeing as her ‘fame’ is slowly going down the toilet and was the one reason he was attracted to her in the first place. She needs a way to keep him around after she becomes a nobody again. Marriage isn’t enough

Init

Dunno what I was even trying to say here 😵💫
sending love. I won’t say a word. Can’t even imagine what you’re going through💚💚
---
That poor little dog - . Her eye is literally pushing itself out of the eye socket. That’s not an edit that’s literally a paused screenshot. I noticed it was swollen and she was always squinting but this is bad…
---
Eden take your dog to the vets you absolute vermin.
Is it a filter slip as she uses one ? If not why is the dogs eye bulging like that, surely it needs medical attention ??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.