Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm about to lose my tiktok because I can't keep my mouth shut. There's this one girl on there who is constantly arguing "it's not racist, it's offensive" she was even telling a black woman that she wasn't really offended because it was a racist slur, but because everyone was telling her she should be offended. (that's a rough quote). I mean what th duck
How many times do these dumb fucks need to be told? This conversation has been happening on TikTok for at least the last 3 years. I saw someone say “Drake says it and he’s not Black” 😳😳😳😳😳 my head literally nearly fell off. At this point I cannot even possibly converse with these actual tit for brains, they’re insufferably dense.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Eden you are no better than Brittany. You want everyone to come to your knees when you duck up and are crying as ‘no influencers are defending you’ but you block Brittany when she’s in the same boat 😂

(In no way defending her)

Reactions: 11
How many times do these dumb fucks need to be told? This conversation has been happening on TikTok for at least the last 3 years. I saw someone say “Drake says it and he’s not Black” 😳😳😳😳😳 my head literally nearly fell off. At this point I cannot even possibly converse with these actual tit for brains, they’re insufferably dense.
I want yo laugh because they are so stupid. But in reality I'm going to cry my eyes out, I'm so angry. I hate racism.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really don’t get this argument, seen a couple
of people say it, in what world does he not look black?

Reactions: 10
Every comment she responds to she just digs her hole a little deeper. Im here for the panic tbh... she's beyond done out at this point.

Reactions: 12
Imagine the scenes in the shed over the last 24 hours! Has the sound been removed for anyone else on her “apology” video?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See Amber the freak is still as obsessed as ever!
She needs counselling. Eden couldn't give a duck about her. None of these influencers care about the people, it's just the number they care about for their own ego boost

Reactions: 15
She reposted the apology video earlier saying repost until the sound comes back or something and now she’s deleted the repost but the original video still has no sound??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Absolutely disgusted at her and her followers.

Her main excuse in her “apology” is that her ex partner explained to her why it was so wrong. So then why did you do it yesterday?

Nobody “accidentally” says racist slurs unless they’re racist. End of. If you are even trying to defend her to even the tiniest degree, you are a racist too.

Reactions: 14
Absolutely disgusted at her and her followers.

Her main excuse in her “apology” is that her ex partner explained to her why it was so wrong. So then why did you do it yesterday?

Nobody “accidentally” says racist slurs unless they’re racist. End of. If you are even trying to defend her to even the tiniest degree, you are a racist too.
I can’t believe no one else (aside from us “trolls”) didn’t notice that she looked so terrfied immediately after she said it.
Then denied saying it.
Then said she said something else.
Then admitted to saying it but sorry cos she doesn’t usually say it.
It’s ok tho cos she blocked Brittany miller.

Reactions: 21
See Amber the freak is still as obsessed as ever!
There is no way on this earth Eden genuinely reads that without laughing. And there is absolutely no way Eden is a comfort to anyone in there hour of fuckin need. Imagine having a panic attack. Having the time to open up TT finding her account and being calmed down to the sound of Eden talking about getting hot and heavy in a pool or talking about her baggy fanny. Her fans are not well like her and I’m sure they make up this tit hoping to become bessie mates with her - mate the delusion. Stop the world I wanna get the duck off right now

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.