Eden Harvz #66 Eden Starvz, only thing she’s starved of is attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being an influencer and you have EdenHarvz stinking up your inbox offering you advice. I’d read it and do the exact opposite.

Like is Eden smoking Lloyds coke? She’s cancelled constantly, dropped by brands and management and her following has stayed the same for well over a year now. How does she think she’s qualified to give advice to anyone?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It’s ok because the book ‘Of mice and men’ said it. Poor eedy thought if a book says it, she’s also allowed to say it xx
There was actually a petition to get rid of the book from GCSES this year… publicised by the BBC because of the racism… the people saying oh well a black personality singing it means I can sing it too.. would you use the word if you heard a black person say it to another friend on the street? No… why not? Cause it’s racist… WELL THEN SHIRLOCK DONT USE IT. It’s that simple. It’s used by black folk now because it’s been reclaimed ffs. It’s like beating your head into a brick wall when you’re fighting bigots.

There is no way on this earth Eden genuinely reads that without laughing. And there is absolutely no way Eden is a comfort to anyone in there hour of fuckin need. Imagine having a panic attack. Having the time to open up TT finding her account and being calmed down to the sound of Eden talking about getting hot and heavy in a pool or talking about her baggy fanny. Her fans are not well like her and I’m sure they make up this tit hoping to become bessie mates with her - mate the delusion. Stop the world I wanna get the duck off right now
Yeah Eden ignores most of her content which days a lot when Amber is obviously vulnerable

Reactions: 2
I cant wait to see Yaz montage of her baby sister. Prob come up with a story that Eden once helped out in a orphanage in Africa once because she’s such a kid heart

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is poor 😬 ducks up and this is the best she's got playing a victim and trying humor in one shot...girls a joke 🤡🤡🤡💀
1000032334.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
"I haven't slept properly for nearly 24 hours. Its been horrific"

ARE YOU THE VICTIM HERE!?!?!

She actually makes me feel violently unwell. I absolutely cannot sit here and watch her play the victim. It's sick, she's needs a huge bleeping reality check.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is poor 😬 ducks up and this is the best she's got playing a victim and trying humor in one shot...girls a joke 🤡🤡🤡💀
View attachment 2523976
Why did she even post this? The most pointless video. No one cares how YOU feel Eden. It's how you make others feel.
Then again, she is a self centred narcissist who sexualises kids and mocks any community/mental health disorder she can think of. Silly me for thinking she would even care about how it's affected others, she scared for her bank account. That's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I replied to a comment who was asking why its ok for the singer to say it, explaining that it's to reclaim the slur, I was polite and educating. I also actually commented on Edens video (again politely and positively) saying it was actually nice to see her acknowledge what she had done wrong and owned up to it. (I know the apology wasn't really an apology, I just had a moment where I thought props to her for not outright ignoring it like she usually does) and she still deleted it🤣🤣🤣 if she really cared about other races, instead of her ego, she would want people in the comments educating others, especially when her "fanbase" are children

Reactions: 4
Nearly 24 hours hahahaha IT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT so what she means is she had a single night of poor sleep. I’m pretty sure a lot of us experience that on the regs. Jesus Christ this woman, where’s my violin 🎻 🎻🎻🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember when I commented something in a live about cost of living, and she said she doesn’t watch the news so doesn’t know what that is and Lloyd had to explain it to her🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
I remember that even people in the live was educating her & they’re 15/16😂😂

Reactions: 6
Can’t have been that bad since they went out last night and Freya made a tiktok saying they had a fun night. Also the girls had 1 bad nights sleep and acting like she’s passing out from exhaustion ffs

Attachments

• Sick
Why’s she saying she hasn’t slept properly for 24 hours like it’s a week, that’s 1 night

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ARE YOU THE VICTIM HERE!?!?!

She actually makes me feel violently unwell. I absolutely cannot sit here and watch her play the victim. It's sick, she's needs a huge bleeping reality check.
It’s been horrific, duck off you piece of tit. Ps I hope your bum hole stings for weeks. Karma for being a c u next Tuesday.

Reactions: 11
I’ve not slept proper for 4 months since the day I found out I was to become a carer to my parent overnight when we suddenly discovered they had a terminal illness without any prior warning. You’ve bought your sleepless (one) night on yourself you bleeping out of touch, narcissistic, non apologetic RACIST bleep of an imbecile. bleeping prick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.