Freya Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Freya is also struggling with anxiety, the common denominator must be the piss poor parenting they’ve all had. Completely dysfunctional family.

Hi Freya 👋🏽

Edited because Tattle posted it twice 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve seen previous videos of Freya and she looks so different to how she does now. Is it make up? She said that she doesn’t really wear it anymore.
They’re an odd bunch aren’t they? Like, they look like sisters but the also completely different 😂
I wonder why she’s decided to start being more active on Tiktok now?

Reactions: 5
I’m starting off this thread by saying, isn’t she a boring boring fucker? The video at the car was was scraping the barrel for something to post.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's only ramping up the online activity as Ebens has completely dried up and they need someone other than yaz to keep funding their lifestyles! Eben will be paid by Freya for something or other soon... deffo won't be cleaning tho given the absolute squalor she lives in!

Freya would have been better staying back from social media, keeping her kids off it and making her sisters do the same and keeping her relationship private. This family actually knock me sick

Reactions: 11
I used to think freya was ok. She’s definitely just as bad as the other two witches.

Reactions: 13
I used to think she was alright too, only ever really in the background. I think the family money box is drying up so they’re trying to make as much now whilst they can until they’re totally cancelled 🤞🏼😬🤣

Reactions: 9
Anyone who allows their kids to be exploited online to masses of strangers = automatic piece of tit parent. She went down even further in my estimations when she said she wasn’t bothered about their school badges being shown as they take precautions to keep them safe in school. No respect for her whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well, here we all are then. 👋🏼

Do think we may be better off just having a harvtrashians thread at this point - which would also incl. Little legs, Ricky, Lee, Don See and PdoPaul too.

Anyway - why’s she now all over TT? money I suppose. And Freya, will you stop letting Eden post your kids 🙄🙄

Unpopular opinion because I absolutely cannot stand Yaz and Eden but Freya is definitely the best of a bad bunch. Way more natural and doesn’t seek attention and chat directly from her ass crack like the other 2. Definitely could of done better when it came to Eden speaking about the kids that time but she is soo much nicer than the others.

Reactions: 5

Do think we may be better off just having a harvtrashians thread at this point - which would also incl. Little legs, Ricky, Lee, Don See and PdoPaul too.

Anyway - why’s she now all over TT? money I suppose. And Freya, will you stop letting Eden post your kids 🙄🙄
I agree tbh, I kind of understood why we had a Yaz and Eden thread for a while but I think 3 is a lot now and they’re all as bad as each other

Reactions: 4

I agree with this, I always go to post about one of the sisters and it’s on the wrong thread 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
If I’m about when the next thread ends (probably edens 🤣 hers move fastest!) & I’m the one to make a new one I’ll do it for all 3! Granted I’m shite at coming up with titles 🙃

Reactions: 3