Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest, no one can afford full dental care 🙈 Lloyd likes to pretend he can though 🙈

I’m just bitter because I’ve got fillings and removed teeth because of my lactose allergy meaning I never have any dairy for my lil teefs
Instead of buying 2 dogs could of gone to the dentist

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not sure when Lloyd got those fillings, but my parents weren’t as well off as his and they paid for me to have white fillings when I was a teenager. Also, why remove a tooth if you can have a crown or implant instead?

Reactions: 11
This is awful, i am the same age as him and have no missing teeth or black fillings, this is fairly standard. What an absolute minger
Most people have fillings at some point.
As for mossing teeth/ much less common . Wonder why he got it removed and why not an implant? Maybe too broke 🤣

• Haha
You’d think with all that money he’d go for the aesthetic white fillings not the cheap black/silver fillings. Me with my 9-5 and white filling are jealous though, don’t worry about that 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mr ‘I’ll iron you out’
As if his very existence wasn’t already an ick, his own wife told everyone he was tit at sex and she had to teach him… at his big old age. No one is taking you seriously Lloydy 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen the video where they call Little Legs a stand in father for Lee? Talk about low blow. Poor Lee. Must be gutting to hear that.
---
Not sure when Lloyd got those fillings, but my parents weren’t as well off as his and they paid for me to have white fillings when I was a teenager. Also, why remove a tooth if you can have a crown or implant instead?
It was probably a good tooth and Eden yanked it to pay off klarna or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not to stick up for him but the missing tooth could be from braces. I had two removed when I had my braces when I was a teenager but the braces never fully closed the gap so it’s still there.
That filling though, no forgiving that 😂

Reactions: 5
Not to stick up for him but the missing tooth could be from braces. I had two removed when I had my braces when I was a teenager but the braces never fully closed the gap so it’s still there.
That filling though, no forgiving that 😂
I had about 5 removed but surely that gap is too big to be from braces not closing it properly?

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the video where they call Little Legs a stand in father for Lee? Talk about low blow. Poor Lee. Must be gutting to hear that.
A stand in father? The audacity of these two. Why would you say that about someone's child while the parents are having difficulties and he's not seeing his father as much. I would feel so pushed out if I was Lee, doesn't take a genius to see Yaz wants lloyd either.

Which makes it worse, taking a child to the bathroom isn't being a father! The time, effort and money Lee put into their life before yaz started pretending to be the bread winner, she just chucks that back in his face. Lloyd is irresponsible, foul mouthed, lazy and entitled. I would be keeping my child as far away from that as I could.

Oh and he exploits kids for money. Actually, they all do that

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
calling him a stand in father implies that lee isn’t stepping up when the truth is yaz made the decision to disrupt wolf’s daily routine and stability for her own selfish reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 18
calling him a stand in father implies that lee isn’t stepping up when the truth is yaz made the decision to disrupt wolf’s daily routine and stability for her own selfish reasons
100% agree. She thinks sheissing out on being young(?) Because she's not hanging out with her skanky sister. I made mistakes when my kids were little, but I never had someone else play dad and confuse my son. And I never let anyone do drugs round them. AND I never let anyone else take him to the toilet. Especially some random crack head hard man wanna be.

• Haha
This is awful, i am the same age as him and have no missing teeth or black fillings, this is fairly standard. What an absolute minger
I have a missing tooth and four black fillings. But that was down to three years of teenage deep depression 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Init good for the folk who have good teeth. Due to neglect and abuse I have badly filled back teeth, 4 missing back teeth due to wisdom teeth coming through wonky and my teeth are fucked due to my dad not taking me back to get my braces properly fitted after I had a herps device. 😂 I didn’t have a choice in white fillings either 😂
---
I think the toe likes to cosplay single mum when it suits her tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
State of that toilet 🤢 you’d never have thought that was a new home before they moved in! I’ve lived in my house 9 years and my toilet doesn’t look that yellow🤢🤢
They never getting the deposit back
Probably see the place on one of those programmes about nightmare tenants when they move out and the place is disgusting with dog poo everywhere must stink

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
They never getting the deposit back
Probably see the place on one of those programmes about nightmare tenants when they move out and the place is disgusting with dog poo everywhere must stink
No amount of wax melts and air fresheners is going to cover the stench in that shed.
I’ll give the replacement bathmat 2 weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No amount of wax melts and air fresheners is going to cover the stench in that shed.
I’ll give the replacement bathmat 2 weeks 😂
She will never be able to afford 6 months upfront rent again so I can't see them getting accepted for another place any time soon

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.