Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooohhhh new threaddddd! I've missed a lot. I got engaged yesterday, no one knows yet, we're keeping it quiet cos we don't want or need the attention 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chessington being the most magical place has be dyinggggg🤣🤣🤣🤣

Black fishing is just wrong! dislike her. Urgh.

That comment about making loads of noise during s3x so he knows she's enjoying it when back in her green hair day she put a video on saying she never has ever got pleasure or finished from sex! So why fake it ffs🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

Embarrassingggggg
Congratulations ❤

Coming soon to a theatre near you...
"I am great"
A one woman show, written, produced, directed by and starring the green giant Eden Harvz.
Special appearance by Lloyd from the borrowers
Ticket sales proceeds will be put towards next 6 months allotment rent

she's so modest eh 🙄
Special appearance by Lloyd from the borrowers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can't breathe
Or he could be in 'honey I shrunk the kids' perfect size

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Eden is younger than Yaz??? 😳😳😳 I’m not a massive follower of them, just dip in and out but read this on here and can’t believe it. Surely not?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooohhhh new threaddddd! I've missed a lot. I got engaged yesterday, no one knows yet, we're keeping it quiet cos we don't want or need the attention 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chessington being the most magical place has be dyinggggg🤣🤣🤣🤣

Black fishing is just wrong! dislike her. Urgh.

That comment about making loads of noise during s3x so he knows she's enjoying it when back in her green hair day she put a video on saying she never has ever got pleasure or finished from sex! So why fake it ffs🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

Embarrassingggggg
Congratulations 🎊 🩶

Reactions: 1
Eden and yaz have the same age gap me and my middle sister have (I’m the youngest) and if she acted like yaz does with my husband or with me I’d steer clear. She is mental.

Eden smiling on camera with her niece and nephews and sisters make me cringe. She just seems to resent them all and they seem to do her head in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You wouldn’t have to think about making noise if it was genuine. How many times does she have to tell us he’s tit in bed 😂😂
I reckon a compilation is needed of how many times she mentions she tit herself or the bed, include the chihuahuas fossilized tit too

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Just watched the vid she did yesterday saying she’d love rugs in the house but can’t because of the dogs, is that because they tit and piss wherever they want

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Sick of Eden thinking she’s Alex Vause because she has black hair and thin eyebrows. Alex Vause is one sexy witch and the two can’t be compared

Reactions: 28
What a coincidence that the bowling place made the best burgers ever.
Her tone of voice is so fake it grates on me something rotten.😡

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.