Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I don’t know how she manages to sink lower and lower every time. BLACKFACE ffs. She’s vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Do we think she’s filtering comments? I can’t see any negative ones! If she’s not darkened her skin at the very least shes used darker lighting to appear darker.

Reactions: 16
LL must have 2 lots of boosters in his shoes today to ensure he meets the height requirements for the rides 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I give it three days before she posts a crying video saying “I’m not racist, my millionaire grandad had black slaves!”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Ken Parkes / Publicdomane to the rescue please
I posted but they got it removed and my account striked 🙄 it's still up but with comments off
The people justifying it are disgusting. Whether it's a filter or make up, she's a lot darker than Lloyd. Then on her instagram she's the same shade as him.

Reactions: 8
I posted but they got it removed and my account striked 🙄 it's still up but with comments off
The people justifying it are cunts
I had every one taken down for bullying and every time I appealed it was reinstated 😂 they’re obvs working overtime

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen other couples do this trend and funnily enough, they have their normal skin colour 😂
These people must be blind

Reactions: 9
Considering she has 3 million bots (sorry followers) she never has a major amount of likes. Lloyd gives me the ick he makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 11
Just me here with the random comments again 🤣…. But did anyone else notice in that day in the life video where she makes Lloyd a tea in bed and gets on top of him to cuddle him… his arms were just flat on the bed, like not wrapped around her or anything. He’s so obviously not attracted to her at all anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just me here with the random comments again 🤣…. But did anyone else notice in that day in the life video where she makes Lloyd a tea in bed and gets on top of him to cuddle him… his arms were just flat on the bed, like not wrapped around her or anything. He’s so obviously not attracted to her at all anymore.
The amount of sugar she poured in that cup of tea!! 🫣
---
Guys, I’m not going to be very active on here or my TikTok account… I feel the need to explain myself because I do run one of the pleaden accounts. Unlike Eden, I do suffer with ADHD (as well as autism) and I’m currently really struggling with my mental health because of both combined and also unlike Eden, I don’t post it everywhere, I’m at my lowest if I’m being honest and have been for a few days now… and because of that I don’t feel up to running my account and I haven’t had it in me until now to get a post on here explaining myself. I’m sorry if my faves folder isn’t up to date for a little while and if I’m not as involved here. I haven’t turned into an Eden Stan, I promise 🫣 hopefully I’ll be back soon, I’m just struggling atm but felt the need to let you all know because I’m usually quite involved, esp because of the account I run. I hope everyone is well x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Absolutely no reciprocation what so ever 😂poor LL imagine waking up will the jolly green giant on top of you 😂 it’s the propping the phone up to capture it for me 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.