Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of sugar she poured in that cup of tea!! 🫣
---
Guys, I’m not going to be very active on here or my TikTok account… I feel the need to explain myself because I do run one of the pleaden accounts. Unlike Eden, I do suffer with ADHD (as well as autism) and I’m currently really struggling with my mental health because of both combined and also unlike Eden, I don’t post it everywhere, I’m at my lowest if I’m being honest and have been for a few days now… and because of that I don’t feel up to running my account and I haven’t had it in me until now to get a post on here explaining myself. I’m sorry if my faves folder isn’t up to date for a little while and if I’m not as involved here. I haven’t turned into an Eden Stan, I promise 🫣 hopefully I’ll be back soon, I’m just struggling atm but felt the need to let you all know because I’m usually quite involved, esp because of the account I run. I hope everyone is well x
I'm sorry you're struggling. Us nasty trolls are here if you need us. Focus on yourself and I hope you're feeling better soon! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
---
Guys, I’m not going to be very active on here or my TikTok account… I feel the need to explain myself because I do run one of the pleaden accounts. Unlike Eden, I do suffer with ADHD (as well as autism) and I’m currently really struggling with my mental health because of both combined and also unlike Eden, I don’t post it everywhere, I’m at my lowest if I’m being honest and have been for a few days now… and because of that I don’t feel up to running my account and I haven’t had it in me until now to get a post on here explaining myself. I’m sorry if my faves folder isn’t up to date for a little while and if I’m not as involved here. I haven’t turned into an Eden Stan, I promise 🫣 hopefully I’ll be back soon, I’m just struggling atm but felt the need to let you all know because I’m usually quite involved, esp because of the account I run. I hope everyone is well x
❤❤❤ Take care of yourself. Jolly green giant isn't going anywhere unfortunately x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
---
Take all the time you need ❤ sending you love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@ijustdontgetit ❤ You're recognising you need to take some time out. Be proud of that. If you have a small can of Green Giant sweetcorn put it by your sofa & think of us 🙂

Yaz's insta had me giggling. Showing ChiLloydhua lumbering along almost falling carrying Wolf. His legs were all bent as if he was wearing stilettos. The boosters were high for this one today 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Are people actually blind? The videos not even remotely funny to begin with nevermind the fact she's clearly made her face so much darker!
hes a 33 yr old man isnt he!! if i asked my husband to play racist dress up for my 14yr old followers he would 1 think i was a nonce and 2 tell me to piss off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aside from being horribly offensive, the video isn’t even funny. The amount of comments from her minions saying how hilarious it is is baffling (including Yorkshire Peach - how embarrassing)

also why is she trying to push this healthy narrative at the moment with all the water and fruit and veg? We know she lives on a diet of red bull and cigarettes. The girl really needs to pick a personality and stick to it rather than testing different ones out every few months to see which one gets her the most views.

Reactions: 19
Ah, Eden is in a new era - it’s time for ‘I’m so wholesome and amazing and lovely’ era!

eden hun, if you have to big yourself up so much, then there’s something wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pulling up my little chair. I usually perch on my pedestal but as we all know, I put ❤ Lee ❤ on there.
There’s also a LL joke in there somewhere.
MRS HADFIELD HAVE YOU SEEN LEES MOST RECENT INSTA POST. I FEEL IT WAS POSTED FOR YOU obviously 😏😂💚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
oh christ he’s allowed out!!!! wonder if she’s chaperone??

also i’m supposed to be going to this loooool now i’m gonna spend my whole weekend looking for the little toad 🕵️‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 6
oh christ he’s allowed out!!!! wonder if she’s chaperone??

also i’m supposed to be going to this loooool now i’m gonna spend my whole weekend looking for the little toad 🕵️‍♀️
That’s one place you won’t be finding me then with that twerp there.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.