Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

belle222

Their mum looks like she’s seen better days. She looks completely done in. But I guess bringing up 3 completely vulgar daughters would probably do that to you. I also noticed she has that huge yappy mouth they all have.

I thought Freya was the most normal and least nasty out of this lot. But her joining in with the comments picking on people proves she’s not.
Lloyd… how does it feel to be married to a butch 6 foot geezer bird with bad hygiene who’s more masculine than you? Who makes all the money to pay for your ‘2K’ outfits.

I could never be married to a man who sponges off me but boasts online about the life he literally contributed f all to. Huge red flag 🚩

you’re not a musician babes your a stay at home house husband

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Poor midget gem, imagine how much of a good time he would have had if he went with his friends. Instead he had to 2 step at a festival his sister in law got invited too 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lovethegossipme

She says she's got misophonia and hates the sound of people eating their food.... Yet in her latest videos says she loves watching people slurping Ramen 🤥 liar liar pants on fire.

• Haha
  • Wow

Bec_123

Why do they assume 'trolls' aren't self employed, don't go on holidays and don't have cars or dogs? Like why make that connection 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Eden if you’re reading please can you tell Yaz to cut her hair to below her shoulders and have some face framing pieces put in, ta xx

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Let’s put it in perspective
POV you’re a man in your 30s and you’ve just got married but instead of a honeymoon ya mrs mam and dad pay for a family holiday to France for you. In a rickety old house on a patch of grass.

• Haha
  • Sick

lestarkettlex

VIP Member
I know it’s awful but I hope she physically can’t have children. Feel bad saying that but on balance, it’ll save some kiddies years of grief with a narc mother and a borrower dad who doesn’t know the meaning of work.
It’ll also be the ultimate karma for someone like her who appears like she gets everything.
she wouldn’t be able to adopt either with her credentials.
You’re right tho, we don’t need anymore iPad kids in the world being labelled as autistic because all they ever know is a screen

• Heart