Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I give it three days before she posts a crying video saying “I’m not racist, my millionaire grandad had black slaves!”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Ooohhhh new threaddddd! I've missed a lot. I got engaged yesterday, no one knows yet, we're keeping it quiet cos we don't want or need the attention 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chessington being the most magical place has be dyinggggg🤣🤣🤣🤣

Black fishing is just wrong! Hate her. Urgh.

That comment about making loads of noise during s3x so he knows she's enjoying it when back in her green hair day she put a video on saying she never has ever got pleasure or finished from sex! So why fake it ffs🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

Embarrassingggggg

• Heart
  • Haha

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Lloyd goes out for one night and she's sat reading her own tattle threads :LOL::ROFLMAO: she really does have absolutely no life outside of being married to Lloyd does she.

Also Eben, go away, you're not welcome here.

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
It’s so distasteful to declare how much your clothes cost as a flex. It’s also immature as fuck. What’s next Lloyd? “Ya mum sells Avon”… actually I can totally see him saying that.

• Haha

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
who keeps telling this girl that she can act? Wobbling and jerking your head around while talking is not the same as acting.
She was in a couple of Christmas plays at her local community centre a few years back,think it went to her head a bit
---
IMG_0645.png

IMG_0646.png

OH DEAR

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Gos_Sip Girl

Aren't we still waiting on her career changing big announcement from about 18 months ago 🙄 I'll not hold my breath

• Haha

nathan25

VIP Member
Was anyone watching Yaz live? Freya was sitting with Yaz when I seen them come up on my fyp and Freya kept laughing her apple watch as kept getting sent messages.
They were of little legs. Freya burst out laughing at one point so Yaz asked what it was and she said il show you - it’s a funny video of Lloyd. Yaz said “please don’t swear and I’m not sure you should show me”

I swear little legs wanted to keep interrupted Yaz live or it was Eden on Little legs phone getting jealous of Yaz actually making money of a live.
Basically I think they were all the taking the piss out of the viewers. A few things were said from Freya after she would read a comment out loud she would suddenly get a message then burst out laughing.

Also did anyone hear Them listening to a song and Yaz said to Freya if a bullet was shot which one of your kids would you run to first? Freya said umm that’s a bit hard it would have to be both but then Yaz said “No it would have to be Cali”… but then quickly said “oh only because I mean Acer could run fast out the way”
She knew she slipped up!

• Wow

echoooo

if they don’t want him getting “bullied” maybe he should think before posting the most fucking disgusting shit known to man. YOU ARE AN ICK LLOYD HULME. sorry to say it, you and your wife are a match made in heaven cause she’s a vile weirdo as well. so glad i decided not to go to We Are this weekend cause if I’d seen the 2 foot wonder irl I’d probably still be laughing now. the sooner these losers leave the internet forever the better, i’ll even help pack your bags 😘👋🏼

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Wish she never showed him on here?
His sparkle is being dulled by you and not the negativity of the horrid app…..
Strange how it’s a negative horrid app but an app non the less that has catapulted you to a life of not lifting a finger to do a genuine days work for goodness knows how long now but enjoy it while it lasts as the bubble has burst and you’ll soon be up the job centre and back on the bread line like the majority of the U.K. 🥴😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

tellmewhy

VIP Member
She wears the green to places because people don’t recognise her without it and she wants people to notice her and not Yaz

belle222

I get everyone’s different but don’t most people go for a quite natural look/very subtle?
She’s gone full on drag queen.

its giving. I plaster too much on everyday, so your gonna have to plaster extra to make me look any different than usual.

How embarrassing. What a c*nt 🤣