Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Just saw Yaz ditl, apparently Freya, Yaz and the kids had to wait around at Chessington for Eden and Little Legs to arrive, Those kids were probably wound up like tops and wanting to get in there, how can Eden be so selfish? She doesn't give a fuck about those kids, It reminded me of the time that Acer missed out on the superhero party because that giant waste of space couldn't be bothered to get him there on time! I'm sorry I don't accept it when people make out that being late is a kooky part of their personality to me it just shows an utter lack of respect, and basically saying that your time is more important than everyone else!! I absolutely hate the overgrown beast and her tiny little sidekick!
Your wrong because she filmed herself with Callie on her knee so that means she's a good auntie.
Also she's mega famous because she filmed herself taking photos with a teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When Yas is at home with Lee and Wolf she’s so much more watchable, I actually like the family content she puts out and her lives when she’s just talking about her day and Lee will pop in. When she’s with her family she turns into Eden and becomes a horror who I can’t bare the sight of. Yas you owe Eden nothing, you’ve built your following yourself and you’re 1000% more successful and enjoyable then your sister, please stop licking her rim before you turn into her, cancelled and hated

• Heart

ghostguy

VIP Member
Just clocked in her day in the life a couple of days ago she says she’s watching at home with the fury’s and saying how down to earth they are. I thought molly was a cunt Eden?
She just doesn't like girls. She's bitter and jealous, you can tell she was the bully at school

• Haha
this has to be satire. This is what you do out of the car window with AirPods in. NOT FILM IT AND PUT IT ON TIKTOK. I want her to pay for my cringe therapy

• Haha

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Just seen that vid about business class. Every time she’s had a public interaction she tells us what the people thought of her ‘looking at us like we won a Wowcher’ it’s bizarre how self obsessed she is. Also saying the men are cheating on their wives? Why does she always talk negatively about people she doesn’t know? Oh yes jealously. The men are just successful businessmen Eden, not like your little stay at home gnome.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

user726

VIP Member
I love so much eden pretending she was invited by PLT when she just tagged along with Yaz. Are you not embarrassed

• Haha

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Oh piss off you silly little pleb. Absolutely no one gives a toss how much your action man toy outfit cost you look like a complete idiot.
anyone can look a hundred times better than that and spend a fraction of the price too. 😍😂

• Haha

belle222

Think daddy dearest must be using tattle for his read by the pool. I have a sneaky suspicion that his little David Attenborough style read was actually meant for us and not Eden 🤣

What’s funnier though is the fact they thought they were being clever but all he did was reel off such a fitting list describing his three vulgar children. It’s brilliant. 👏

Harvtrashians:

1. Pretentious ✔
2. Bitchy Wannabes ✔
3. Unbearable ✔
4. Mean ✔
5. A blight on the face of the earth✔✔✔

• Haha

littlenat

Begging for a honeymoon but flexing a 2k hat that he probably got from DHgate
He defo gets his ‘designer’ stuff from that knock off designer site Yaz has openly said she uses. The fact he has added a list of what he was wearing and how much it cost baffles me. Designer or not you still look like a complete gremlin.

Ps- Lloyd you look like your wearing a school rucksack. Coincidentally your also the height of a school boy. Funny 😄

• Haha

noobie123

Yaz is live now absolutely bigging Eden up saying how amazing she is and how she wouldn’t be where she is if it wasn’t for her (it’s a shame Eden is never as complimentary towards yaz’s accomplishments)

She said eden has been up to something behind the scenes this week which is BIG and means she has MADE IT and no trolls or anyone can stop her etc etc 😂😂 can’t wait for the grand reveal 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Christ she’s on one today, using @livelaughlobotomy endlessly for her edits! Hi Eben 👋🏽 nice to see you still constantly read here despite saying you never would.
Muddy contour is an understatement hun, you looked like chai’s shit was smeared on your face.

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Sick of Eden thinking she’s Alex Vause because she has black hair and thin eyebrows. Alex Vause is one sexy bitch and the two can’t be compared

poppyhun

‘Lloyds got ptsd’ … ‘I’m not telling you about Lloyds ptsd cause it’s none of my business’ why the fuck bring it up in the first place then the absolute prick