Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Please be for real 🥲🥲🥲 he’s like a 15 year old boy who thinks everyone should be jealous cause the outfit cost 2k
since when does wearing an expensive outfit make you good? like his wife got for him 🤣 i however spend my money on my own mortgage and pay for my own holidays 🤷‍♀️ give me a primark outfit any day, doesnt mean i have less money, just more brains

• Heart
Reactions: 26

LaLaLayla

‘Bringing your puppy home is the most stressful thing you’ll ever do in your life’ ‘a newborn baby just sleeps non stop’ …. Where does she get her info from?!😂

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
An incredible Auntie………
Erm ok eben keep telling yourself that.
zero Safeguarding for any of the children at and calling one a whore really isn’t being an incredible Aunti. 🥴😂
She's only asking if she can enter his space because he bites the fuck outa everyone who gets close 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I just love how they’re so done. Nobody wants them anywhere, they can’t put a video on without having to defend theirselves in the comments and I fucking love it ☺

yaz when you catch up here, but if advice stop acting like your sister, her ‘career’ is in the gutter but in my opinion yours is still salvageable if you stop licking her rim.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Please be for real 🥲🥲🥲 he’s like a 15 year old boy who thinks everyone should be jealous cause the outfit cost 2k
Yeah a 2K outfit bought either by a mummy who doesn’t want to acknowledge that total embarrassment is her son or the toxic codependent mummy ogre he lives in a shed with. What a flex Lloyd, but let just know when you personally earn enough money yourself to be able to afford some Primark boxers.

• Haha

simonsays1111

Yaz is live now absolutely bigging Eden up saying how amazing she is and how she wouldn’t be where she is if it wasn’t for her (it’s a shame Eden is never as complimentary towards her accomplishments)

She said eden has been up to something behind the scenes this week which is BIG and means she has MADE IT and no trolls or anyone can stop her etc etc 😂😂 can’t wait for the grand reveal 🤭
Guinness world record for having the most dog turds on her floors?

• Haha
  • Sick

dizzydummy

VIP Member
Slagging off the app that got her to where she is and now all of a sudden it’s a horrible app……. Funny it’s not so horrible when there’s money rolling in.
they’re all the same on there, couldn’t give a toss when they see the ££’s coming in.

• Heart

NOSEY-246

Not sure she’s grasped the concept of vinted. People aren’t buying a quiz dress on there for £20 they want bargains 💰

• Haha

ghostguy

VIP Member
The news is ... Lloyds pregnant 🫃 with yazs baby
And they're bringing out a show called the Incest-rashians

Last edited:
  • Haha

ghostguy

VIP Member
Eden, your weight isn't what you need to work on. It's your whole personality 😂😂

She's just never grown up. Gets babied by her parents and everyone around her are 'yes men'.
She does nothing nice for others unless it's to stroke her ego or post about. Yet she is entitled as fuck. She's in for a big wake up call if she thinks her weight is what matters

Last edited:

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Are people actually blind? The videos not even remotely funny to begin with nevermind the fact she's clearly made her face so much darker!
hes a 33 yr old man isnt he!! if i asked my husband to play racist dress up for my 14yr old followers he would 1 think i was a nonce and 2 tell me to piss off 🤣

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
That’s 3 uploads in under an hour between the 2 of them about the negative comments they receive but THEY DEFO ARENT BOTHERED, ok???

Mummy and daddy paying for their holiday is a strange flex.

• Haha
Reactions: 24