Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please be for real 🥲🥲🥲 he’s like a 15 year old boy who thinks everyone should be jealous cause the outfit cost 2k
I dunno if anyone in here is an Arrested Development fan, but LL's comment gave me big 'Gob and his $4,000/$6,000/$10,000 suit' vibes

1693243430944.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her vinted is just gifted clothing those lipsticks she did a video for and now wanting £20 per one, that’s ridiculous…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her vinted is just gifted clothing those lipsticks she did a video for and now wanting £20 per one, that’s ridiculous…
I wonder if any of the brands that gift her see these? Cos she advertises her Vinted very openly. I'd be so annoyed if I sent her something to see her trying to flog it online the next day. Also shows how fake her reviews are - cos if she's trying to promote then to her fans, but then tries to sell them on, it shows they're not worth keeping.

Also I didn't see her Mac lip ad, but did she try them on? Cos if so that is so grim to sell used make-up. Not that i'd expect any less of her tbh.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Yep no longer there, serves her right tbh the amount of people unhappy in the comments they should be clocking on as a brand that it’s a bad affiliation
She can wave BYEE to any potential affiliation with them 👋 good enough for her! woman

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She can wave BYEE to any potential affiliation with them 👋 good enough for her! woman
Tbf she doesn’t get thrown the work anyway it’s so half arsed, least Yaz (who I think is a huge twit anyway) knows the products, the tiktok shop showed that the other day that no one even knew it was a shop! Why would you employ the lazy half arsed Eben when there are other creators who put so much effort in

Reactions: 9
I definitely think Eden has the case of the green eyed monster and will happily ruin Yasmins platform too 🙈 blood means nothing if any of my family spoke or behaved like she did and jeopardised my income and prospects I would get rid

Reactions: 23
So embarrassed
Imagine selling stuff you were given for free
Mrs I do loads for charity
Influencers usually do giveaways for their gifted stuff - not our eben

Reactions: 20
Not sure she’s grasped the concept of vinted. People aren’t buying a quiz dress on there for £20 they want bargains 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 25
AHAHAHAHHA

they’re gonna spend the whole family holiday deleting comments and i loveeeee that for them

oh bleeping hell… spoke too soon. how embarrassing, they’re such big freaks everything they do annoys me 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Extremely financially comfortable hahahahahah
Wasn't saying that when you was begging gifts on live cos you couldn't afford the teepee at your swamp wedding!
Or, when you was begging a honeymoon cos you couldn't afford one.
Or, when you was crying cos Yaz ticked you 1k 😫🤣
Pull the other one ya smelly little swamp dweller you and little legs are BROKE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That’s 3 uploads in under an hour between the 2 of them about the negative comments they receive but THEY DEFO ARENT BOTHERED, ok???

Mummy and daddy paying for their holiday is a strange flex.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
which skivvy is at hers doing all this tit for her then? also, HOW MUCH????? these were deffo gifted looooool she’s a bleeping monster
She said the other day that one of her followers (Zoe?) was at her house looking after the dogs when they went to PLT so I wonder if she’s stayed on and has been made to send vinted parcels for a week?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve got to say it. Yaz tits give me the ICK so bad 🤢
If I’m at home I won’t wear a bra or if I’m wearing a certain top or dress you don’t need a bra / cannot see nipples then I won’t wear one. But if I’m around my sisters husbands/my husbands brother, family friends etc I wouldn’t dare wear a white/cream top where you can see the nips. She’s defo done that for LL to see the goods 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said the other day that one of her followers (Zoe?) was at her house looking after the dogs when they went to PLT so I wonder if she’s stayed on and has been made to send vinted parcels for a week?
Soph is in charge of Vinted 😆
---
If I’m at home I won’t wear a bra or if I’m wearing a certain top or dress you don’t need a bra / cannot see nipples then I won’t wear one. But if I’m around my sisters husbands/my husbands brother, family friends etc I wouldn’t dare wear a white/cream top where you can see the nips. She’s defo done that for LL to see the goods 😂
😂😂😂 ooo isn’t he a lucky little legs this hols.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve got to say it. Yaz tits give me the ICK so bad 🤢
Thank god I'm not the only one. Her nipples are so long, I've never seen anything like it. I can only assume it's from having Wolf hanging off them all day.
Guys I think PLT have deleted the video with Eden in??
Typical. Needy Eedy must have sent Don Carla after them.
That’s 3 uploads in under an hour between the 2 of them about the negative comments they receive but THEY DEFO ARENT BOTHERED, ok???

Mummy and daddy paying for their holiday is a strange flex.
I wonder what the drama will be this year?? Last year it was Yaz trying to shag Dan whatshisface. I wonder if it'll come out about LLL and Yazs secret love for each other?? Or maybe Freya and LLL. Wonder if he's taken the decks. He is a musician after all. I know Drunk Daddy just loves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.