Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Yaz jump on those comments or did she stay out of it? It's like Lloyd, Eden and Freya are close and Yaz is being used for the opportunities she gives them or they can leech off. As soon as she doesn't benefit them she's excluded.

Also, it's not a flex if you live in the
'countryside'(meaning 10 minutes away from where she lived her whole life) and still have neighbours.

I genuinely hate these stuck up, entitled twats so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It actually cuts a sad figure with Lloyd dancing on his own at the festival. Not that I give a tit. Just a couple of years ago he’d have been out raving with his mates, and now he’s not allowed.

And if TikTok is such a “horrid app” then why not leave? If my workplace was a “horrid place” then I’d just move jobs … maybe that’s because I have transferable skills and my qualifications aren’t doing transitions from 2020 and calling children whores.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did Yaz jump on those comments or did she stay out of it? It's like Lloyd, Eden and Freya are close and Yaz is being used for the opportunities she gives them or they can leech off. As soon as she doesn't benefit them she's excluded.
Because it’s PLT Yaz probably, wisely, didn’t comment too much. What fucks me off is that Eden knows she fucked her own social media career yet she shows no consideration to Yaz’s, arguing and their pathetic attempts at comebacks on PLT’s thread, who Yaz works with, is out if order ! The fact Yaz is a massive Eden enabler could be the fall down of her own ‘career’ and as much as I dislike her she’s got to where she is because she’s worked for it, she is a lot more professional and passionate than Eden could ever be and Eden is aware of this ! Yaz’s success only highlights Edens failures and I wouldn’t put it past Eden to intentionally jeopardise Yaz’s career !

Reactions: 20
Please be for real 🥲🥲🥲 he’s like a 15 year old boy who thinks everyone should be jealous cause the outfit cost 2k
If Casper 2.0 is here, please can you do a tiktok of Eden and Lloyd doing their podcast saying they’re not showy off people and then show this comment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The comments on the PLT video are all addressing that they shouldn’t have allowed Eben to have come, shows without her block button how many people
Think she’s a bleep. I can’t believe Yaz had to bring 2 plus 1’s so Eben and her coild bop and look mega uncomfortable and LLL dances around by himself because he’s never allowed anywhere without them. They honestly live the most boring life, all they do is get ready go out for lunch, go to Wagamamas, order a takeaway or go to H&M’s. The odd trip to waitrose and maccies. How exciting, no friends, nothing to work for,
Now spain with her boring alcoholic parents… 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The comments on the PLT video are all addressing that they shouldn’t have allowed Eben to have come, shows without her block button how many people
Think she’s a bleep. I can’t believe Yaz had to bring 2 plus 1’s so Eben and her coild bop and look mega uncomfortable and LLL dances around by himself because he’s never allowed anywhere without them. They honestly live the most boring life, all they do is get ready go out for lunch, go to Wagamamas, order a takeaway or go to H&M’s. The odd trip to waitrose and maccies. How exciting, no friends, nothing to work for,
Because she want in control of the comments (she’s usually quite quick on the delete/block button) it was clearly getting to her wasn’t it.. 😂 her silly replies do really make me laugh though, she thinks she gives it back but she just looks like a right pleb 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't be silly, LL was her plus 1! Eden just tagged along🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This country thing she’s trying to do… as someone as said lives in a shed, looks like a classroom, and the inside is as anti-rustic, country vibes as you can get.

buys fast fashion constantly, always in B&M buying tacky decor for her rented semi detached new build, ordering Uber eats or eating junk food and hanging out with her 4 overgrown Guinea pigs. Never seen her in a farm shop, walking anywhere else other than the field opposite her house, she’s always in shopping centres or high streets, a Labrador or a spaniel would have fit the countryside aesthetic more. She probably wants to compared to that other awful Lydia woman or the nice lady called Charlie who lives a proper country lifestyle.

Reactions: 14
Speaking of the 4 Guinea pigs… WHY ARE THEY TAKING THEM ALL TO FRANCE?! I have family who have yappy little dogs and I HATE it when they bring them to family gatherings. They’re always in the way, shitting/pissing where we are sitting and barking at everyone/thing. Leave your slippers at home and give everyone some peace and quiet

Reactions: 16
God she’s pathetic 😂😂😂 MY HUSBANDView attachment 2408385
Outrageous outfit?

I can’t with these lot, they can’t be real surely?! 😂😂 I’m so embarrassed.
---
Come on Eben it’s a rented SHED in the countryside get it right will you. 🙄
She can’t be serious that his dancing is attractive to her? duck me 😭😭
---
Just popping in to remind everyone Eden is a massive Tw@t
She reminds us often enough herself 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If Casper 2.0 is here, please can you do a tiktok of Eden and Lloyd doing their podcast saying they’re not showy off people and then show this comment 😂
Just seen it’s already posted…
Casper don’t ever leave us like the other secret Eden bum licker did

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if she got the appropriate paper work to take them all to France or if she snuck them in 😂 assuming that was why they were at the vets when Lloyd was laying on the furniture

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she got the appropriate paper work to take them all to France or if she snuck them in 😂 assuming that was why they were at the vets when Lloyd was laying on the furniture
She said before Chai already had his passport and stuff sorted and they needed to get the rest of theirs sorted and Lloyd looked like he wanted to shoot himself.

The place is going to be absolutely honking after all them staying there. Dog piss and tit and neither of the parents look clean either.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.