Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lloyds now pulling the mental health card in his comments, saying he’s deleted the “ick” comment.
I tell you what IS an ick Lloyd.. sitting in your shed editing a video of just yourself dancing, thinking “yeah that’s mint that”, posting it and then bringing up MH when people say his hat looks weird.

what a sad little life jane
What about other people's mental health when you and "possy" pick at the appearance of commenters and bully them??

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Surprised he didn’t do a Jay from The Inbetweeners and told us he was headlining but his decks were too big to fit the car.

So basically Yaz and Eden dressed up as basic witches, sat in the PLT tent for Yaz and her + 1s interview. Then the two of them just watched Lloyd buzzing his tits off as they all stood at the back.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He defo gets his ‘designer’ stuff from that knock off designer site Yaz has openly said she uses. The fact he has added a list of what he was wearing and how much it cost baffles me. Designer or not you still look like a complete gremlin.

Ps- Lloyd you look like your wearing a school rucksack. Coincidentally your also the height of a school boy. Funny 😄
Those with money don't brag they have money or the cost of things (usually). Those that are skint and trying to pretend they are rich shout the loudest.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A musician? Sorry to break it to you Lloyd but your not a musician. You dj ( badly) to walls, your 70 year old in-laws while they are on holiday in the pool, and at kids parties. That does not make you a musician 😂😂. Well if it does- a pretty effin tit one 😂
duck sakes a MUSICIAN?! The toad hasn’t got an ounce of rhythm in him he can’t find the bleeping beat for tit, he dances like he’s having a seizure.
Prince was a musician
Sting is a musician
Taylor swift etc etc
Not some ratty little fella who badly mixes Kat Slater sayings over some random track that it doesn’t fit with. Freaks! Their opinion of themselves is so high, neither of them have a single talent between them!

• Haha
Wish she never showed him on here?
His sparkle is being dulled by you and not the negativity of the horrid app…..
Strange how it’s a negative horrid app but an app non the less that has catapulted you to a life of not lifting a finger to do a genuine days work for goodness knows how long now but enjoy it while it lasts as the bubble has burst and you’ll soon be up the job centre and back on the bread line like the majority of the U.K. 🥴😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
He only got with her to be shown on the app! Is she still so bleeping dense to see that he used her to promote himself 🙄

He's in his mid thirties and spends his time bullying teenagers who don't like what he wears...get a grip and grow up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Slagging off the app that got her to where she is and now all of a sudden it’s a horrible app……. Funny it’s not so horrible when there’s money rolling in.
they’re all the same on there, couldn’t give a toss when they see the ££’s coming in.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Slagging off the app that got her to where she is and now all of a sudden it’s a horrible app……. Funny it’s not so horrible when there’s money rolling in.
they’re all the same on there, couldn’t give a toss when they see the ££’s coming in.
Still obviously better than getting a real job and working for your money

Reactions: 13
if they don’t want him getting “bullied” maybe he should think before posting the most bleeping disgusting tit known to man. YOU ARE AN ICK LLOYD HULME. sorry to say it, you and your wife are a match made in heaven cause she’s a vile weirdo as well. so glad i decided not to go to We Are this weekend cause if I’d seen the 2 foot wonder irl I’d probably still be laughing now. the sooner these losers leave the internet forever the better, i’ll even help pack your bags 😘👋🏼

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Strange how it’s a negative horrid app but an app non the less that has catapulted you to a life of not lifting a finger to do a genuine days work for goodness knows how long now but enjoy it while it lasts as the bubble has burst and you’ll soon be up the job centre and back on the bread line like the majority of the U.K. 🥴😂
Is that not the same stab vest she didn’t want him to wear because he looked like frankensteins monster? But yeah keep dressing in 🔥 outfits baby

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If we didn’t see what a twit Lloyd is with his year 7 insults to people and enabling Eden to be a horrible bleep then you’d feel sorry for him, he was clearly in his element at that festival because before he met the green giant that was his life, out enjoying himself with friends, holidays, having a actual life. He’s ruined himself being with her, not allowed to live the life he had because she gaslights him into thinking he can’t leave her alone. It’s actually quite sad how someone’s life can switch so quickly because they think the grass is greener.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
God she’s pathetic 😂😂😂 MY HUSBANDView attachment 2408385
Hundreds of compliments. Babe, you can't even count to a hundred. You can barely bathe yourself Eden, I know you're not talking right now about who is an ick

you are the biggest ick/pick me. Cringey pathetic sad act I've ever seen and have you seen your own nails? All your clothes have stains, your house is a dump. And your 'husbands' dirty nails. Humble yourselves.

Also, Freya you orange mess. The first woman to ever have her balls dropped

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
so it’s not ok for anyone to not love Lloyds dress sense, but it’s ok for the 3 witches of eastwick to then jump on people with their crappy high school come backs, I honestly don’t know how they still have a platform “this horrible app” get off it then hun because it’s clearly over for you! Bvden is clinging on for dear life! If you ain’t shitting (and not wiping) then get off the pot 😂 the plt comments were more 🔥 then Lloyds 2k outfit

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s so funny cos on the PLT tiktok, back in the day Eden would have had a video with just her in, like a lot of the influencers, but you can really see how much she’s fallen off with a 2 second clip as her sisters plus 1! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
This is how I used to post about my boyfriend's when I was 15 on myspace. She's a bleeping child.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This country thing she’s trying to do… as someone as said lives in a shed, looks like a classroom, and the inside is as anti-rustic, country vibes as you can get. She’s as deluded as her husband, who reminds me of the headteacher out of the inbetweeners movie (at the end) when they went to Kavos (somewhere abroad and party scene-y not sure if that’s right)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.