Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph is in charge of Vinted 😆
---

😂😂😂 ooo isn’t he a lucky little legs this hols.
Cause Eben is sooooo busy she can’t handle 8 things on vinted😂
The bleeping state of the two of them, Yaz needs a haircut asap she has a horse tail and so unhealthy and dry. Eben no words for Lord Farquad who is ‘financially stable’ but selling g gifted lipsticks 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank god I'm not the only one. Her nipples are so long, I've never seen anything like it. I can only assume it's from having Wolf hanging off them all day.

Typical. Needy Eedy must have sent Don Carla after them.

I wonder what the drama will be this year?? Last year it was Yaz trying to shag Dan whatshisface. I wonder if it'll come out about LLL and Yazs secret love for each other?? Or maybe Freya and LLL. Wonder if he's taken the decks. He is a musician after all. I know Drunk Daddy just loves it.
Absolutely weak at your first quote lmao!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s 3 uploads in under an hour between the 2 of them about the negative comments they receive but THEY DEFO ARENT BOTHERED, ok???

Mummy and daddy paying for their holiday is a strange flex.
This hits the nail on the head, on a family holiday but replying to comments being called out, their defo triggered

• Haha
Reactions: 14
AHAHAHAHHA

they’re gonna spend the whole family holiday deleting comments and i loveeeee that for them

oh bleeping hell… spoke too soon. how embarrassing, they’re such big freaks everything they do annoys me 😭
god what an ugly family, inside and out 🤢

Reactions: 8
I find it strange they have the same mum and dad and all 3 of them don’t look alike at all. Maybe it’s just me? They’re all so weird looking. And have deep voices too they give me the ick😂

Reactions: 13
nothing screams 'financially stable' like selling used lipsticks on Vinted.

also I cringe so much at her insults in comments - 'you toilet' ughhh she's just a 12-year-old boy in a 40-year-old woman's skin suit isn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m sure Eden paid for the holiday last year and when they went away to the “haunted” house on NYE she was bragging that she told Don Carls to just use her card to pay for it.

Now mummy and daddy have paid for the holiday despite them having to save up for a David Attenborough book?

Ok financially secure Eedy, maybe use your time to upload more clothes to Vinted instead of making unbothered TikToks reacting to “trolls”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When the second management dropped Eben they also dropped Lloyduhuahua. Just by association. Don't think he had even done anything.
Yaz has to remember she may also be dropped by association. Edes would be so happy for that as she's an bitter jealous manipulator

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also just to point out if I bought this lipstick directly from MAC it would cost me £32 with free delivery. If I bought it from Edens Vinted it would cost me in total £31.76.

That’s an entire 24p saving!! And Edens probably comes with extras like a smear of dog tit and a risk of a herpe infection.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thank god I'm not the only one. Her nipples are so long, I've never seen anything like it. I can only assume it's from having Wolf hanging off them all day.

Typical. Needy Eedy must have sent Don Carla after them.

I wonder what the drama will be this year?? Last year it was Yaz trying to shag Dan whatshisface. I wonder if it'll come out about LLL and Yazs secret love for each other?? Or maybe Freya and LLL. Wonder if he's taken the decks. He is a musician after all. I know Drunk Daddy just loves it.
Lmao hot dog nipples

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The dancing is definitely giving me pedalo Paul vibes
---
Honestly she may as well just go sign on to universal credit at this point and just call it quits. The fact that her full time job is basically defending her problematic behaviour, deleting comments and having to trawl
Through filtered comments…

• Haha
I know we all joke about Eden having a humiliation fetish, and her love of embarrassing LL at every opportunity, but he is just as bad for agreeing to go along with half of these ideas. This video, this screenshot, this stupid little face pretending to cry. EMBARRASSING. This is a grown adult man! Makes me wonder what ideas he actually says no to…
IMG_9313.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
I cant wait for their divorce me. It's gonna make for some epic content.
I can’t see them ever splitting up tbh, little legs needs Eden to fund his lazy no job lifestyle, he’s clinging on to the hope one day he’ll make it in the influencing 😂 and Eden needs Lloyd to feel like her life is validated.. the only ambition in life she has had is to have a boyfriend and get married.. both need each other too much to split even if the love isn’t there..

Reactions: 14
Let’s put it in perspective
POV you’re a man in your 30s and you’ve just got married but instead of a honeymoon ya mrs mam and dad pay for a family holiday to France for you. In a rickety old house on a patch of grass.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.