Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you really need that video to prove to you that they were tit? I mean, it's not like we all didn't know they were tit before :ROFLMAO:

(eta my smiley face, which didn't post before and made the reply seem very blunt and rude otherwise!!)
Oh of course they were always tit hahaha, I mean more that Eden really thought she did something there by saying you can rip them off but has just grassed herself up that they have no staying power 🤣
---
Reminds me of when she posted this and tried to pass the tongue thing off as ocd cos she realised the looked a twit 🤣🤣
I’m so glad she’s not in that era anymore. It’s making my toes curl watching her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but did anyone see the look fantastic haul? Those Jo Malone candles and diffuser alone is prob like 50/60 quid a pop 💀

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad the hobbit blocked me a while back….. just the voice and the way he speaks gives me the ick.
yes yes people! 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
you never hear Yaz mention any of the significant conditions eben claims to have. Yaz never makes reference to the fact that she's constantly switching lights on and off or doing any of the other OCD behaviours she alleges to have. Even when she's defending her, it's always just that she's young. She doesn't use any of the imaginary conditions eben has as a defence.

Reactions: 16
The irony of the amount she stereotyped people in Business class on that video when talking about how much they were stereotyping her for being there herself. She's such a twit :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she’s forgetting that most of the ‘men cheating on their wives’ on that flight get that flight multiple times a week, the crew would recognise people if they’ve done that route a lot.. like congrats you flew shorthaul business, it’s like £40 more, no you don’t get a lot but it’s the lounge, the quick boarding.. I used to go to uni in London and would use london city flights to get home at the weekend, so I ended up knowing a lot of the crew and they were lovely … because I respected them, probably unlike Eden. I also now only travel in business and upper BECAUSE IVE WORKED FOR IT. I’ve also flown in the flight deck unlike Eben will ever be able to do.. I also have a pilots license and can guarantee her flight didn’t go 90 degree angle, they rarely go past 30 degrees and that’s really pushing comfort limits, most airlines wouldn’t allow it.
She’s actually clueless about why people fly business, she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she’s forgetting that most of the ‘men cheating on their wives’ on that flight get that flight multiple times a week, the crew would recognise people if they’ve done that route a lot.. like congrats you flew shorthaul business, it’s like £40 more, no you don’t get a lot but it’s the lounge, the quick boarding.. I used to go to uni in London and would use london city flights to get home at the weekend, so I ended up knowing a lot of the crew and they were lovely … because I respected them, probably unlike Eden. I also now only travel in business and upper BECAUSE IVE WORKED FOR IT. I’ve also flown in the flight deck unlike Eben will ever be able to do.. I also have a pilots license and can guarantee her flight didn’t go 90 degree angle, they rarely go past 30 degrees and that’s really pushing comfort limits, most airlines wouldn’t allow it.

I flew business (once 😂 and long haul 💁‍♀️ ) when I was ONLY TWENTY TWO which we all know is still a child in the Harvey/Hulme/Hadfield eyes 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This whole comment is so funny to me. It’s like loads of little brags whilst digging out Eden for bragging.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
why she even talkin about a flight she took to a holiday she wouldn't be able to afford now. It's sad as duck.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.