Eden Harvz #63 Selling gifted clothes on Vinted even though she claims she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes going to have a heck of a wake up call at we are. There won’t be any 13 year olds wanting photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The underpainting video her makeup looks like a clown 🤡 she looks ridiculous and the lips are awful. Snape hair in full force, might as well put on the gown, she really thinks she is doing soemthing in her cargos and crop tops atm too, when she just stomps around in them looking bottom heavy. The Gobby Green Giant of T wells out in force lately.
Her lashes look like spiders legs on her faceit’s awful.
And she’s going to a festival, counting down to see the dreadful outfits 😂😂😂😂
Snape hair took me out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she suits shorter hair but what on earth has she done to it, it looks awful that short! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Eden makes a video about her emetephobia playing up.. now getting ready to go to a seafood crab shack place in london.. very relatable Eden 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Of course Eben was looked after by Tina at a concert from S Club she chats so much tit, I’m sure she was in the loos rather than stage.
Plus Eben loves Elphaba; says enough about her and her views

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She just said she loves elphaba and if you believe anything negative about her then you should ‘get a life’ .
oh yeah let’s forget all the screen recordings from elphabas live of her being rude, lying about SA, lying about autism, lying about tics, self harming on live etc.

Reactions: 11
Scotty T is one of her good friends. She talks to him a lot. duck off Eden no he doesn't

Tried to contact Pete & Sam to come on the podcast multiple times they've ignored every request 😭😭😭😭 and you're sat here wondering WHY eden, its cos you're a bleep, no one with any reputable following wants to be seen with you

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She just said she loves elphaba and if you believe anything negative about her then you should ‘get a life’ .
oh yeah let’s forget all the screen recordings from elphabas live of her being rude, lying about SA, lying about autism, lying about tics, self harming on live etc.
What really fucks men off is that there’s literal video evidence of both her and Elphaba being horrid vile disgusting creatures. The words have come out of their mouth, they’ve been caught saying it and people still sit and say “oh it’s taken out of content blah blah”. No it bleeping isn’t. They’ve both been caught out in sooo many lies literally on video yet they both deny it. Amazing.

Reactions: 14
What really fucks men off is that there’s literal video evidence of both her and Elphaba being horrid vile disgusting creatures. The words have come out of their mouth, they’ve been caught saying it and people still sit and say “oh it’s taken out of content blah blah”. No it bleeping isn’t. They’ve both been caught out in sooo many lies literally on video yet they both deny it. Amazing.
Someone commented that Elphaba brings it all on herself (regarding hate) and Eden's clap back was 'so do I' like... deplatform this reprobate

Also begging she stops singing, she can't sing, she sounds like a cat being strangled, I've had to temporarily mute the live

Reactions: 11
What is this voice pls 😩

Also she ripped her tape out of her hair idiot

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Typical Eden. Doesn’t get her way and so here she is putting Sam and Pete on blast. She did the same with Grace, publicly moaned about not being on the podcast and then boom she’s on.

I’d love to see the beggy emails she’s been sending them desperate to get on their podcast .. they had Grace on as a guest.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Typical Eden. Doesn’t get her way and so here she is putting Sam and Pete on blast. She did the same with Grace, publicly moaned about not being on the podcast and then boom she’s on.

I’d love to see the beggy emails she’s been sending them desperate to get on their podcast .. they had Grace on as a guest.
I'll be bleeping FUUUUUUUUUUUUUMING if she gets Sam and Pete on. Pete - DONT DO IT

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.