Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lloyds insta story "having a rolex isn't a flex if it tells you when your lunch break is over"

Shup up elf boy, having designer clobber on the knock isn't a flex either but here you are stomping around in clothes you haven't even paid for in full yet! Soggy little wanker.
Having a Rolex and no job is even less of a flex

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lloyds insta story "having a rolex isn't a flex if it tells you when your lunch break is over"

Shup up elf boy, having designer clobber on the knock isn't a flex either but here you are stomping around in clothes you haven't even paid for in full yet! Soggy little wanker.
Wtf is his problem with people who work? It’s like he has internalised classism for the man he used to be. Some people inherit a watch, some people save years of wages to be able to afford one as a goal, there’s nothing wrong with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Wtf is his problem with people who work? It’s like he has internalised classism for the man he used to be. Some people inherit a watch, some people save years of wages to be able to afford one as a goal, there’s nothing wrong with that.
can't hold down a normal job cos his wife is deranged and unhinged and ends up getting him sacked. So decides to mock the rest of us who choose to work 9-5s and earn a steady income:ROFLMAO: just cos you'll never be able to get a normal job again Lloyd, calm your jealousy, its not a good look on you, you angry gnome x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He literally thinks, not having a job is a flex. Stupid little gnome

Reactions: 9
Use the Karen excuse all you like but NOT when it involves kids. It just tells me he has no answer because that person was right
That was me. It’s like he has 4 comebacks he recycles. Funnily enough after I commented back he deleted it.
The pair of them are free to do whatever trashy tit they like but wolf should not be used as content. He’s a child who can’t consent and has a dad to toilet train him in private. I would be furious if someone did that with my child, ‘uncle’ or not.

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry if this is already posted, I'm struggling to keep up!

So we can see her follower base are children under the age of 16, starting from ages 12 and most likely under. Then she’s made a video saying the next “season” of outspoken with meanden harvtrashian her podcast, she’s going to invite her followers on? So in theory, she’s potentially inviting children onto a podcast that she advertises as being outspoken, has a reputation for talking about sex, drugs and everything of that sort and even has a disclaimer at the beginning of it! What the actual duck

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So we can see her follower base are children under the age of 16, starting from ages 12 and most likely under. Then she’s made a video saying the next “season” of outspoken with meanden harvtrashian her podcast, she’s going to invite her followers on? So in theory, she’s potentially inviting children onto a podcast that she advertises as being outspoken, has a reputation for talking about sex, drugs and everything of that sort and even has a disclaimer at the beginning of it! What the actual duck
How she gets away with it I'll never know. Imagine the outrage if she was a man. It's double standards. She's gotten away with so much

Reactions: 9
Firstly, she’s worded this in a way that sounds like no other creator cares about their followers. Secondly, she sounds like Paul Breach. And thirdly, has she not learned from the situation with Sky? If she invites followers on they’re potentially going to say loads of made up tit, if it happened with one follower, it will happen again. Children get obsessed, esp if it’s a game of who has the most interesting story to tell, because everyone knows she won’t choose someone with no story, she’s said so herself that she thinks her followers will be more interesting. When ADULTS apply for xfactor etc… they often come with a sob story that will get them to the top. Children will be the exact same, if not worse

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Firstly, she’s worded this in a way that sounds like no other creator cares about their followers. Secondly, she sounds like Paul Breach. And thirdly, has she not learned from the situation with Sky? If she invites followers on they’re potentially going to say loads of made up tit, if it happened with one follower, it will happen again. Children get obsessed, esp if it’s a game of who has the most interesting story to tell, because everyone knows she won’t choose someone with no story, she’s said so herself that she thinks her followers will be more interesting. When ADULTS apply for xfactor etc… they often come with a sob story that will get them to the top. Children will be the exact same, if not worse
What on earth has she done to her face? The filler is making her look so puffy

Reactions: 8
Aside from the fact it’s inappropriate to film a child in the toilets and use a child for content to boost your ego by having teen girls saying how great you are…using SOMEONE else’s child is just even more sickening. And yes, if I was lee I’d be royally fucked off. Taking your little lad to the men’s bathroom and letting him be independent for the first time is a father and son thing to do and I’m sure lee doesn’t want someone who’s been in his sons life for 2 minutes doing it with him. Especially Lloyd, who’s been outed for having an input into their divorce. Lloyd thinks he’s untouchable and hard as nails. He’s a tiny little troll with high heels on and Lee I wouldn’t blame you if you knocked him clean out mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I also find it more inappropriate because he's not blood related. My Brother and Sister would not do anything to put my kids in any danger or weird situations. However, I wouldn't feel that way about their partners, they're related through marriage and I personally feel there's a HUGE difference to the love and care they'd have for my child. Hope that makes sense!

Reactions: 16
duck off Lloyd with your Rolex quote. Having boosters isn't a flex if you still have to use a step to get in kitchen cupboard 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 37
duck off Lloyd with your Rolex quote. Having boosters isn't a flex if you still have to use a step to get in kitchen cupboard 😁
The guy who has to stand on a box to see over the table to do a speech as his wedding and has to ask his wife what clothes he can wear (in a baby voice too if you wasn't disgusted enough 🤣). You've made it Lloyd.

I don't know who he thinks he is 🤣🤣 everyone's laughing at you Lloyd

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure it was like in April time him and her were showing off his mothers house and designer gear and he was like way didn’t expect that etc. they’d been together like a year / year and a half and booked the wedding and that was the first time eden went there. I bet he went begging for cash off his mum

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.