Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve come to the conclusion the frequent pulling of ridiculous faces by the whole family is so they end up on tattle and normalise the gross everyday ones being used for profile photos.

Reactions: 9
Who the egg is this sky?
---

Well I’m one less than 5 and 33 and I don’t look like that. 🫣😂 I feel called out 😂
Nooo don't feel called out 😭 I was meant to say 65 and 5 grandkids. My bad

I just meant she looks like she's lived for life than she has

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The video of LL taking Wolf to the toilet has just come up on my FYP. How inappropriate on soooo many levels! Lee must be absolutely fuming.

Reactions: 17
i keep imagining wolf having to wait around while lloyd stands up on his tiptoes to stop the recording and it gives me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Great content ‘uncle Lloyd’, taking a kiddie to the toilet and filming it, bleeping desperate weirdos deserve each other.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
You can just imagine Yaz and Eden guarding the door barking at anyone who tries to enter the men’s bathroom so Lloyd can get his cringey inappropriate content

• Haha
Reactions: 20
brilliant reply as always
the fact this is his response just shows how little he cares about wolf as a child rather than just a tool to get engagement. if i uploaded a video of someone i cared about and i got this comment i would take a step back and completely see where they were coming from instead of acting like they were being a karen

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

Eden Harvz #62 Selling clothes she gets for free, only a matter of time until the GoFundMe

• Haha
Reactions: 35
You can just imagine Yaz and Eden guarding the door barking at anyone who tries to enter the men’s bathroom so Lloyd can get his cringey inappropriate content
Nah - I sincerely doubt they would even think to try and safeguard him in this way. And is LL holding a half eaten burger while he waits too? Grim.

Reactions: 7
Lloyds insta story "having a rolex isn't a flex if it tells you when your lunch break is over"

Shup up elf boy, having designer clobber on the knock isn't a flex either but here you are stomping around in clothes you haven't even paid for in full yet! Soggy little wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.