Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Lloyds insta story "having a rolex isn't a flex if it tells you when your lunch break is over"

Shup up elf boy, having designer clobber on the knock isn't a flex either but here you are stomping around in clothes you haven't even paid for in full yet! Soggy little wanker.
I would much rather my underpaid job and work towards a holiday than have to make crappy content of my crappy life and still need to beg on LinkedIn for my honeymoon 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nah it’s not thanks though. I’ve seen someone post it somewhere but didn’t watch it and now can’t remember where!

Edit - found it on the Harvtrashians TT! How embarrassing. How unattractive she must be to him acting like such a child.
Just letting you all know, if anyone’s looking for any particular video, I’ve most likely added them to my fave videos and I’ve made my faves public so they can be seen by anyone who visits my page… purely so I’m not stealing content and credit because honestly some of the videos others have made are bloody brilliant 😂😂 there’s also a lot in there that’s pure facts and I’m hoping it’ll lessen the amount of harvtrashian stans (but I know that’s wishful thinking)

Reactions: 10
Good grief just seen the little toads video in the grotty men’s toilets hanging around waiting for poor wolf to come out.
I just hope little legs had the decency to clean the toilet seat and cubicle before wolf was sent in on his own as the men’s toilets are absolutely disgusting and full of germs. 🦠
So creepy, standing there waiting to kneel down when he comes out. Absolute pest

Reactions: 5
They’ve all been veryyyy quiet today, I do wonder if Lee has seen that video and lost his tit 😏

Reactions: 13
Can someone explain the fan she’s got on the table? My bet is she actually is 50 and menopause has hit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wolf can’t even bleeping piss in peace without being filmed for content!!! Lloyd you should be ashamed of yourself. Give that boy some bleeping respect and privacy. He’s already got his life plastered everywhere without his consent and now this. And if I was Yaz/Lee I would not be happy!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Wolf can’t even bleeping piss in peace without being filmed for content!!! Lloyd you should be ashamed of yourself. Give that boy some bleeping respect and privacy. He’s already got his life plastered everywhere without his consent and now this. And if I was Yaz/Lee I would not be happy!!!
the sad thing is yaz baits him for content just as much as Lloyd does. She won’t give a tit, she’ll condone it. Just like Freya thought it was ok for her daughter to be called a bleep, and her son a nonce. As long as edens paying them all the cash she no longer has, they’ll enable her.

Lee on the other hand, will probably be furious. Cause like us normal people, he will know it’s wrong what they’re all doing. But it’s ok cause little legs Lloyd has ‘opened yazs eyes’ and made her end her marriage to her normal husband, to be as bad as him and Eden. Bunch of inbred wronguns.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Not the backstreet breeder #cougarsoftiktok 🫣🫣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m just BAFFLED who Lloyd thinks his followers are? Because I can guarantee about 99% of them will have 9-5 jobs, so why is he shitting on them? I’m so confused.. like let’s be honest hardly anyone relates to influencers once they’ve made money from it, but we continue to follow them for likability.. the issue is they had money, lost and they’re not likeable?
He’s just trying to make himself feel better about how his crappy little life is turning out by dragging other people down to his level

Reactions: 12
I just had a thought, remember when she said she would be Verity with her own kids... I wonder how she feels when he's playing "uncle Lloyd" in that case, is she having those feelings towards her niece and nephews. I know she would have a comeback like "what a disgusting thing to say", but at the end of the day the words literally came out of her mouth.. really does make you think

Reactions: 17
I just had a thought, remember when she said she would be Verity with her own kids... I wonder how she feels when he's playing "uncle Lloyd" in that case, is she having those feelings towards her niece and nephews. I know she would have a comeback like "what a disgusting thing to say", but at the end of the day the words literally came out of her mouth.. really does make you think
She already treats them terribly, what's a bit of unhinged jealousy to add to the mix? 😂

i’ll stop you there mate, the next 15 slides of absolute garbage are unnecessary…

nobody wants to actually know, you’ve posted some crappy “dude bro” quote about a rolex that elon musk would be proud of and people are in your DMs asking what the duck gives you the right to be on your high horse. you’re not self employed, you’re a bleeping loser with a loser wife & a dead end “creator” career that’s going nowhere.

also the second slide is the most stupid bleeping sentence i have ever read in my life.

LLOYD HULME WHO THE duck ARE YOUUUUU

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i’ll stop you there mate, the next 15 slides of absolute garbage are unnecessary…

nobody wants to actually know, you’ve posted some crappy “dude bro” quote about a rolex that elon musk would be proud of and people are in your DMs asking what the duck gives you the right to be on your high horse. you’re not self employed, you’re a bleeping loser with a loser wife & a dead end “creator” career that’s going nowhere.

also the second slide is the most stupid bleeping sentence i have ever read in my life.

LLOYD HULME WHO THE duck ARE YOUUUUU
He's a bleeping lazy slob that's what he is. Wearing the same dirty stone island for the last 2 years because he can't afford a new one. Or take care of the stuff he has.
Lloyd you've aged 10 years in the 2 you've spent being Edens sidekick, you can't even buy your own clothes, no one wants your life. Imagine being as embarrassingly unsuccessful as them and trying to preach to others about success 🤣🤣🤣

Facetune can't even help him anymore. The difference in height they're trying to portray is hilarious 🤣 he might aswell be on her shoulders. What was you saying box boy?

Edit to add - found this photo from the wedding 🤣🤣 why would they use a photo where Lloyds eyes are shut haha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Generally self employed people have a craft. What do these two actually do but encourage naive kids to get into Klarna debt and teach them how to be egotistical bellends.

I don’t like the term influencer but at least the likes of Mikayla have a craft that they stick to and work on, instead of trying each and every one, their content makes no sense. Like aside from how inappropriate it is, how on earth is watching wolf sit on the toilet content?!

That 9-5 is looming. DW LL both me and my partner work normal jobs and he even has a Rolex 😉

Moaning about Shrek's adventure has really annoyed me. I've been here a couple of times and if you actually bother to do a bit of research before turning up, you'd know it is aimed at kids over 6. The website even has a full sensory breakdown of each area so you know exactly what to expect.
1690871080456.png

Reactions: 7
Also it makes me laugh that miss ‘biggest Disney fan’ said she wants to go to ‘Disneyland in Florida’ .. there is no Disneyland in Florida, it’s Disney world you woman. Anyone else I’d be like haha you’re wrong but love the spirit, but thought she was obsessed with Disney.. weird how she’s not gone?? If I had earned £40K in a month I’d be right there living my life… someone jealous of Max Balegde?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.