Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do people not realise that setting your camera up to record a situation doesn’t capture a real reaction!!!! also what about that 5 second clip makes anyone think he’s going to be a good dad? because he did a bleeping stupid dance? 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
do people not realise that setting your camera up to record a situation doesn’t capture a real reaction!!!! also what about that 5 second clip makes anyone think he’s going to be a good dad? because he did a bleeping stupid dance? 😭😭
Exactly and it’s the exact same when they pretend to film their candid moments .. like that tit picnic she’s always showing, or dancing in the kitchen.

Found this video. I’m 99% certain Lloyd is the model in it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just saw Casper's new video, no bleeping way is she trying to justify the Verity comment with dark humour. Absolutely bleeping not, I do love dark humour but duck me I would never joke about killing a child, especially a child of my own 😳🤯

Reactions: 8
Jesus that makeup .. just no comment.

Also just a thought but none of the sisters seem to have any friends. Literally just Sofia and that’s it. Speaks volumes that they aren’t nice girls.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Sick of her posting content where she’s interacting with kids. It’s such comment-baiting from the teenagers who think she’ll be a good mum because she made Wolf laugh for 3 seconds.

Reactions: 17
Sick of her posting content where she’s interacting with kids. It’s such comment-baiting from the teenagers who think she’ll be a good mum because she made Wolf laugh for 3 seconds.
Someone needs to find the video of her screaming at him to shut up when he was playing and add if to this picture/video.

Reactions: 8
A few weeks ago she filmed them all in the Bluewater carpark. Lloyd walking ahead typing in his phone all the time. Then at a restaurant. The same. Lloyd engrossed in his phone.

I now notice that each time she films them out at eating places he's always on his phone. Sooo in love yet he would rather be scrolling than interacting with his narcissistic soul mate 🤔

Reactions: 20
Omg crying at this comment 😂😂😂😂😂
---
Just saw edens face In the recent video of her family meal. She looks ecstatic to be there 😎
Why does she look like a 40 year old stressed out, mum of five kids?
She looks older than Lloyd and he's got like 10 years on her 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Jesus that makeup .. just no comment.

Also just a thought but none of the sisters seem to have any friends. Literally just Sofia and that’s it. Speaks volumes that they aren’t nice girls.
You can tell she hates kids 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.