Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, she’s worded this in a way that sounds like no other creator cares about their followers. Secondly, she sounds like Paul Breach. And thirdly, has she not learned from the situation with Sky? If she invites followers on they’re potentially going to say loads of made up tit, if it happened with one follower, it will happen again. Children get obsessed, esp if it’s a game of who has the most interesting story to tell, because everyone knows she won’t choose someone with no story, she’s said so herself that she thinks her followers will be more interesting. When ADULTS apply for xfactor etc… they often come with a sob story that will get them to the top. Children will be the exact same, if not worse
what an utter creep! totally agree with who ever said if it was a man saying things she did people would be in uproar 🤬

Reactions: 8
I have so much to catch up on!!!! Very poorly horse, very big vets bills, very busy with work. I need to set aside an hour to go through all I've missed!!!! Can someone do me a little breakdown, seen pedalo Lloyd, skint bint selling gifted stuff, anything else?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have so much to catch up on!!!! Very poorly horse, very big vets bills, very busy with work. I need to set aside an hour to go through all I've missed!!!! Can someone do me a little breakdown, seen pedalo Lloyd, skint bint selling gifted stuff, anything else?
I hope you and your poorly Horse are doing ok ❤ Try to look after yourself xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m just BAFFLED who Lloyd thinks his followers are? Because I can guarantee about 99% of them will have 9-5 jobs, so why is he shitting on them? I’m so confused.. like let’s be honest hardly anyone relates to influencers once they’ve made money from it, but we continue to follow them for likability.. the issue is they had money, lost and they’re not likeable?

Reactions: 18
The fact I can just tell you were creasing inside when you saw that and rummaging for your phone to quickly get a photo to show us 😭😂😂
Asked my boyfriend to take it, had my hands full he was like why? Had to explain it all, I was definitely creasing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m just BAFFLED who Lloyd thinks his followers are? Because I can guarantee about 99% of them will have 9-5 jobs, so why is he shitting on them? I’m so confused.. like let’s be honest hardly anyone relates to influencers once they’ve made money from it, but we continue to follow them for likability.. the issue is they had money, lost and they’re not likeable?
LL gained his followers from Eden, which means this must be incorrect they in fact don’t have 9-5 jobs as they are unable to work due to school 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LL gained his followers from Eden, which means this must be incorrect they in fact don’t have 9-5 jobs as they are unable to work due to school 😳😂
It’s such a pisstake that he now looks down on us, like he wouldn’t still be a coked up recruiter had he never met BVden

I’ve just watched that vid when she’s talking about people not wanting kids. Why is she so weird about mothers it’s like she looks down on them, the way she says ‘Moses baskets and slings’. It’s pure jealously I think

I don’t have kids not do I particularly want them and it’s weird

I’ve just watched that vid when she’s talking about people not wanting kids. Why is she so weird about mothers it’s like she looks down on them, the way she says ‘Moses baskets and slings’. It’s pure jealously I think

I don’t have kids not do I particularly want them and it’s weird
It’s the way she holds mothers to impossible standards “you’re a mother” like it should make them perfect, when she can’t even go live for an hour without cancelling herself

Reactions: 16
Good grief just seen the little toads video in the grotty men’s toilets hanging around waiting for poor wolf to come out.
I just hope little legs had the decency to clean the toilet seat and cubicle before wolf was sent in on his own as the men’s toilets are absolutely disgusting and full of germs. 🦠

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Can someone please share or tell me where to watch the vid of Eden and Lloyd where she was apparently speaking to him like tit cos he didn’t clean after cooking?

Reactions: 3
I’m sure it will be on the publicdomane tiktok account, could be wrong!
Nah it’s not thanks though. I’ve seen someone post it somewhere but didn’t watch it and now can’t remember where!

Edit - found it on the Harvtrashians TT! How embarrassing. How unattractive she must be to him acting like such a child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.