Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fucked up when she catered her content to children/people with issues eating then switched up and started posting tit loads of inappropriate sexual content to said kids and gave up on the people who she 'helped'. She could have stayed child friendly or focused on helping with loneliness but as soon as she found someone and her loneliness went she fucked off everyone else who relied on her then rubbed it in their faces.

No one's fault but Edens. She deserves to watch everyone else succeed, that's what hard work and not being entitled gets you Eden

Reactions: 18
Tommy Fury’s proposal set up for Molly-Mae alone was more extravagant than Eben’s entire wedding 💀
so was my last toilet visit 🤣💩
---
Not Molly Mae with the iron bottom jumpsuit 💀

She must have gone to the same fashion school as Greeden
she looks like a feminine lady though, she looks beautiful, unlike giant Eden and her grubby face
---
Of course she did! She hates other women and it's a film filled with beautiful women. The thought of supporting other women and girls is out of the question for Big Ed. I'm surprised she let little lad watch it with her.
she will have kept him in her pocket most of the time anyway, only allowed up when ken is on screen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She hated barbie because she’s basically giving a finger up to not being invited to the premiere. Fine dweeby, throw ya toys out the dogs pram, no one cares but your child followers, Beth and holly.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Going by what she said on her latest podcast she wishes she was a petite blonde so watching Barbie would have been a reminder of what she isn’t and of what Lloyd is actually attracted to 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not Molly Mae with the iron bottom jumpsuit 💀

She must have gone to the same fashion school as Greeden
The difference is molly is abroad and looks so much more classy and feminine compared to green giant nugget knickers on her wedding day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Im sure the global brand that is Barbie is quaking in their little pink boots that some green giant in England isn’t a fan

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Go onto Yazs page, and look at the pickle video, don’t click on it just look what she has chosen as the little video people see, bleeping weirdo

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Aye, in between her dogs shitting all over her house plus Eden shitting herself and LL weed I’m sure her house smells delightful

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else see the bug on the pink book in her drawer when she’s cleaning the dressing room. Wonder if it was a flea 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I do understand some people find cleaning really overwhelming but the amount of products in her bathroom stresses me out so much all I can think about is the amount of water build up around them all

Reactions: 13
I do understand some people find cleaning really overwhelming but the amount of products in her bathroom stresses me out so much all I can think about is the amount of water build up around them all
She also never cleans it, it was a brand new bathroom and everytime i see the grout it’s grotty afffff

Go onto Yazs page, and look at the pickle video, don’t click on it just look what she has chosen as the little video people see, bleeping weirdo
She does it all the time, she’s gross. She’ll sometimes do it with her moisturiser dripped all over face too, weirdo.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
My mum helps me with cleaning. Can always tell the state of my mental health by the state of my kitchen 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep insisting she’s got a phobia of cows? She’s feeding them and doesn’t look a bit bothered.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.