Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
isnt she racist or homophobic or something? sounds right up edens street, ah and a nasty girl
Jo, Jade Goody and Danielle Lloyd were racist bullies to Shilpa Shetty in CBB. Even when confronted afterwards they couldn't see what they'd done was terribly wrong. Shocking TV at the time!

Reactions: 19
Tommy Fury’s proposal set up for Molly-Mae alone was more extravagant than Eben’s entire wedding 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Tommy Fury’s proposal set up for Molly-Mae alone was more extravagant than Eben’s entire wedding 💀
As soon as I saw the proposal I just had this thought that eden will have the audacity to say to friends/family ‘she’s only done that because I’ve just got married’ you know, like molly even knows or gives a tit about the magnificent eden harvzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The dirty witch leaves tit nuggets in her knickers then wonders why she gets BV ffs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
eden hated barbie why am i not bleeping surprised 🙄 with every single thing she just tries to be different and “edgy” … she’s probably just salty cause scrappy doo thought margot was fitter than her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
eden hated barbie why am i not bleeping surprised 🙄 with every single thing she just tries to be different and “edgy” … she’s probably just salty cause scrappy doo thought margot was fitter than her
Of course she did! She hates other women and it's a film filled with beautiful women. The thought of supporting other women and girls is out of the question for Big Ed. I'm surprised she let little lad watch it with her.

Reactions: 23
100% strikes me as the type of girl who wouldn’t let her bf watch Wolf of Wall Street.

Barbie had so many amazing moments and a fab message, Lloyd probably didn’t enjoy it and Eden is just agreeing with him

Or just bitter she wasn’t invited to the premiere

Reactions: 16
What’s with every story talking about hydration and water. I sense a brand deal!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
100% strikes me as the type of girl who wouldn’t let her bf watch Wolf of Wall Street.

Barbie had so many amazing moments and a fab message, Lloyd probably didn’t enjoy it and Eden is just agreeing with him

Or just bitter she wasn’t invited to the premiere
This! It's funny because when Eden got with Lloyd she let every single nasty spiteful vile thing she wanted to say, out without a filter. Just started agreeing with his every word.
Eden used to have a thing, eat with mes. She's got nothing now, no purpose or meaning just a filthy attitude and an ugly angry little elf with short man syndrome. Don't be bitter Eden.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just seen GK Barry on a kfc TV advert, Eden fumbled the bag sooooo bad 😂😂😂
She's also on the cover of PWR magazine, had Katie Price on the pod(Eden's idol), Eden must be foaming at the mouth with envy
---
(I haven't seen it yet, I really want to) but from the reviews I've heard, I feel like if you don't like Barbie you have a problem with women wanting to seen as independent and strong. (It made sense in my head, idk if I translated it well)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.