Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her cleaning video …. I thought loyd had OCD and was really funny about keeping the house clean 🤔when she mentions about having adhd eh didn’t she get diagnosed about a week ago n she’s already saying that’s why her house is a mess 🙈

Reactions: 20
Literally no-one asked. This makes me so angry! She baits this all the time then kicks off when someone asks her!
Screenshot_20230724_211003_TikTok.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I just know they wash their bedding every six months.

filling two binbags for a routine clean?! “If you had smellavision” good job I don’t because I know that bedroom smells like someone died

I get that she can use ADHD as an excuse now but Lloyd is literallly there, they’re just a pair of skiprats

Reactions: 19
Here she goes again binning half full beauty products which she probably paid hundreds for 🙄 and apparently David Attenborough is her hero!! Wasteful cow

Reactions: 12
What’s with max issy and grace supporting her in the comments all of a sudden? It’s so cliquey, it’s like somebody approved her and now she’s allowed back in the group

Reactions: 15
Why does Lloyd not help clean the mess, my husband would never get away with it. I understand people get busy but these two both work from home.

Reactions: 6
Omg her house must stink! I have a cocker spaniel and he’s toilet trained. However with the bad rain he didn’t wee outside when I let him out, he ended up weeing on my carpet! I soaked it up and then used dr Beckmann cleaner, Spanish cleaning products, fabric freshener spray, opened the windows and lit a wax melt, the next morning I could still smell it so I’ve hired a Rug Doctor to get rid of it. Now I know a cocker spaniel is bigger than a chihuahua but piss is piss, it all smells the same. I can’t imagine 4x dogs wee soaked in all the carpet 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 9
And she throws phobia around, and OCD, like it’s nothing.
mate if you had a phobia of cows you’d be nowhere near it.

Reactions: 12
I cannot use loads of different scents, I’d have a migraine in that gaff. If I’m buying cleaning stuff it will all have to smell the same 😂 can’t have one room smelling of vanilla, another of cherries, another of rose… I’d be sick 🫣

Reactions: 8
Wtf is this comment?! 😅. Oh how the mighty have fallen, pretending that her cleaner isn’t always available - and not because she just can’t afford them.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Funny… we talk about her use of femfresh and suddenly she points out she uses simple… she proves time and time again that she reads here! Jeez Eeds 🥴

pls leave your kitty bojangles alone x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Can we also appreciate the fact mikayla is still off tiktok, apart from couple draft ads, still enjoying a lush honey money/after wedding bubble with hubby while Green giant was back to her boring crap life a few hrs later🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I cannot use loads of different scents, I’d have a migraine in that gaff. If I’m buying cleaning stuff it will all have to smell the same 😂 can’t have one room smelling of vanilla, another of cherries, another of rose… I’d be sick 🫣
I’m exactly the same, mixing scents knocks me sick. I would say I don’t know why she doesn’t, but we all know it’s to cover up the smell of the tit and the piss stains in the carpet.
The person that owns that Home is going to have to replace all the carpets when I move out. I don’t think that any type of carpet cleaner would get out that amount of dirt. Going back to the Lloyd having OCD thing what a load of bollocks that is. If he felt a certain way about the house looking like a bomb it hit it and smelling like a corpse then he would’ve done it himself regardless of if it’s his mess or not. They’re both lazy dirty skanks

Edens non existent management is evident in that podcast. She should not be saying half of that stuff if her audience are “kids” disgusting

Reactions: 7
What’s with max issy and grace supporting her in the comments all of a sudden? It’s so cliquey, it’s like somebody approved her and now she’s allowed back in the group
Didn’t that Issy get caught for being a troll herself? Making fake profiles to harass someone if I remember right

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I can’t cope with the whispering/soft voice, wholesome, hydrated, wellness era, it’s so obvious and embarrassing.
---
always the professional our Greeds

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Funny… we talk about her use of femfresh and suddenly she points out she uses simple… she proves time and time again that she reads here! Jeez Eeds 🥴

pls leave your kitty bojangles alone x
It's not been opened for one, she's reading it like she has no idea what it is for two. Just indirectly addresses what's being spoken about on here, Eden you stinky cow 🐮 mooo you're not fooling anyone. Cows have a phobia of you and your 5 chihuahuas

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.