Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question for everyone. When they decided to move into the shed, were her earning prospects better?

Going from cigarettes to rolling tobacco, obviously couldn’t afford a good honeymoon that wasn’t gifted, her parents paying a lot towards the wedding, etc.

I sensed this would happen a long time ago. When she left one of her last PR appearances of a screening of a horror because it was shown in a church (again at her religious beliefs), endless problematic comments, and ever changing representatives, etc.

Reactions: 12
Jumping on the BV train 😂 I’m 30 and never had it but I get recurrent UTI’s (never worn a nappy though) and the odd bout of thrush (which was more recurrent in pregnancy) but surprisingly never, ever had BV.

I get she speaks ‘openly’ and ‘crude’ (one way she can put it lol) but it’s different telling your followers you’ve got BV again or a UTI again, without some sort of information in regards to it - when you’ve got a following. It would be different if she said she has it and she’s doing this or that, or some sort of medical advice. No, Eden wears a nappy when she’s got a UTI and jokes about getting BV all the time like it’s normal. (Sorry to sufferers, I can’t think of a better word). It is normal, but it’s not normal when it’s all the time and quite clearly she’s a very lazy witch who doesn’t wash properly let alone get tested for anything sexually transmitted.
I've had one UTI and I honestly thought about jumping off a cliff. I don't understand how she's getting them regularly and is able to function. It's not even like I've got a low pain threshold. I've had 3 c sections and was out of bed within 4 hrs having a shower. (yes I'm using that as a flex😂).

But I've never ever had BV. Which tbh I'd rather have a smell than the pain of cystitis. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
Ahhh that Day in the Life. I'm glad I live MANY miles away because if I came across them with their dogs in a pushchair and the other 2 on loose leads whilst I am walking my WORKING DOGS I'd likely go mad. And I say that as some with working dogs and tiny dogs. Ugh.

Reactions: 11
Question for everyone. When they decided to move into the shed, were her earning prospects better?

Going from cigarettes to rolling tobacco, obviously couldn’t afford a good honeymoon that wasn’t gifted, her parents paying a lot towards the wedding, etc.

I sensed this would happen a long time ago. When she left one of her last PR appearances of a screening of a horror because it was shown in a church (again at her religious beliefs), endless problematic comments, and ever changing representatives, etc.
Back in the day of late night insta lives with Wayne, they used to smoke a mix of roll ups and cigs I’m sure that’s not new

Reactions: 6

I think her work has definitely decreased teamed with the fact she has an obvious spending problem and would rather buy shopping hauls and eat in chain restaurants than create memories with her husband. I don’t feel like she’s very savvy either as I know a lot of influencers claim for those sort of things on their tax return as it’s used as content.

Also I think she pays rent now whereas originally it was prepaid?

Reactions: 16
My friend really used the suffer with it and then she split with her bf and it completely stopped.

saying that though I’m pretty sure Eden used to get it before LL‘s time

I’m not an expert but sure her diet and lifestyle also doesn’t help
Exactly the same with me. I just wasn’t ‘compatible’ with one guy, never had it since but had it twice with him 🤢. Therefore they are non-compatible 😁

Reactions: 3
Back in the day of late night insta lives with Wayne, they used to smoke a mix of roll ups and cigs I’m sure that’s not new
I remember this! Hanging out of her bedroom window to smoke and Wayne wouldn’t light his cig until she had finished rolling hers and was ready to light, she used to go from tt live to insta live to avoid a ban and her viewers would follow her to insta ready to have a bedtime cig with her. I liked that Eden (never dm’d her like) but then she slowly started showing her true self. Starting with the insta live with kids and adult toys (as I’ve mentioned before) and then doing tiktoks about the young disabled boy she used to look after and it all just went downhill from there… I find it kind of sad really in some ways…

Reactions: 13
I've had one UTI and I honestly thought about jumping off a cliff. I don't understand how she's getting them regularly and is able to function. It's not even like I've got a low pain threshold. I've had 3 c sections and was out of bed within 4 hrs having a shower. (yes I'm using that as a flex😂).

But I've never ever had BV. Which tbh I'd rather have a smell than the pain of cystitis. 🤢🤢
Yep me too, I got it on holiday one year and spent the whole night in a bath until I could get to see the hotel doctor. I’ve no idea how she is going to concerts and shopping, even with a nappy. The pain is horrific!

Reactions: 5
I remember this! Hanging out of her bedroom window to smoke and Wayne wouldn’t light his cig until she had finished rolling hers and was ready to light, she used to go from tt live to insta live to avoid a ban and her viewers would follow her to insta ready to have a bedtime cig with her. I liked that Eden (never dm’d her like) but then she slowly started showing her true self. Starting with the insta live with kids and adult toys (as I’ve mentioned before) and then doing tiktoks about the young disabled boy she used to look after and it all just went downhill from there… I find it kind of sad really in some ways…
Same. Used to like her lives with Wayne 🫣

Also, re insta today - when there is (was) 7 to pick from, Why pick the controversial one to tag. Strange.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Took a few days break and wow I’ve missed a lot!!!! The Holly-son saga 🫣 35 years old desperate for Eden to be her friend & eden befriending every troll🫣

Also.. why she has to make another dig at Lee I don’t know. I’d love to know why she hates him so much? Think it’s funny this has happened since being with Lloyd because all old videos she loved him..

Reactions: 13
I kind of wondered why Yaz didn’t help pay for the wedding. Obviously she shouldn’t have to but Eden would likely put a huge guilt trip on her.

So I think Yaz didn’t because of Lee and she knew it would cause arguments between them both when they’re likely back together.

And with the amount of digs Eden keeps making about Lee she’s clearly spiteful enough to publicly say that Yaz paid.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.