Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she even have anyone to arrange her attending the Barbie premiere surely everyone that got to go it was through there management

Reactions: 4
Edens non existent management is evident in that podcast. She should not be saying half of that stuff if her audience are “kids” disgusting
She is the female Paul breach but she gets away with it, god knows why. She's taken money from minors, face timed them, encouraged minors to listen to her sexual content. She's exploited minors for years, I don't know why she gets a free pass! Even called her own niece and nephew sexual things on live stream. She's worse than Paul, she does it in plain sight ! One day , this will catch up on her.

Reactions: 26
I can’t cope with the whispering/soft voice, wholesome, hydrated, wellness era, it’s so obvious and embarrassing.
---
always the professional our Greeds
I’d accept the wellness hydrated era if she didn’t neck a pack of red bulls a day and smoke like a chimney. You can be a healthy boss babe one minute and then change the stance

Reactions: 20
Lauren saddlington I think
They’re all as bad as each other but she has some front defending Eden for something she’s done herself, saying she has ptsd from being cancelled, self inflicted if it’s from facing the consequences of your own actions.

The problem with Eden, Paul Breach or anyone else that won’t take the hint, is YOU’VE ALREADY BEEN CANCELLED, you’re endlessly ‘trolled’ because of your crappy behaviour that you never acknowledge or apologise for, and just keep on doing it, and moaning that everyone else is the problem.

Reactions: 9
They’re all as bad as each other but she has some front defending Eden for something she’s done herself, saying she has ptsd from being cancelled, self inflicted if it’s from facing the consequences of your own actions.

The problem with Eden, Paul Breach or anyone else that won’t take the hint, is YOU’VE ALREADY BEEN CANCELLED, you’re endlessly ‘trolled’ because of your crappy behaviour that you never acknowledge or apologise for, and just keep on doing it, and moaning that everyone else is the problem.
I was thinking this yesterday, she can't be cancelled now because she's not even relevant enough 😂 no one gives a duck, she's pathetic and transparent. It's funny watching them try to stay afloat though

Reactions: 14
The literal state on her house makes me sick. The fact she left all that crap on her bedroom floor when she’s got puppies turns me. The puppies could’ve easily have chewed on it and choked. She is such a neglectful person in general. Neglectful of herself, neglectful of her house & now neglectful of her dogs ffs

Reactions: 18
This just came up on my FYP, I always click not interested but the twit still pops up. From 'my wedding' not 'our wedding'. Was Lloyd even there? He was barely included, Eden just married herself to be honest 😂 the one true love of her life

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched her cleaning video… what a lazy bleeping witch. She doesn’t have to go out to work every day or have kids keeping her busy so how the duck is her house like that?! Honestly adhd or not that’s just laziness.
lloyd has a separate bathroom so I’m intrigued to know what his looks like 👀

Reactions: 17
All that research she’s done on being a dog owner and she still mixes wet and dry food together 🤥

Reactions: 8
She is the female Paul breach but she gets away with it, god knows why. She's taken money from minors, face timed them, encouraged minors to listen to her sexual content. She's exploited minors for years, I don't know why she gets a free pass! Even called her own niece and nephew sexual things on live stream. She's worse than Paul, she does it in plain sight ! One day , this will catch up on her.
Probably didn’t want LL watching Margot Robbie. She doesn’t even watch Love Island anymore cos she said she doesn’t want LL looking at the women. That’s how pathetic she is, she gets jealous over people on a SCREEN.

Reactions: 9
With the lifestyle they have (doing sweet duck all) admitting to having a cleaner is actually atrocious!! They are such lazy pigs.

And as for the constant bv and utis she has, I get some people are prone to them and I feel for those people but there’s no doubt in my mind that edens are from being so unhygienic. I’ve never found tit in my knickers. She doesn’t wipe properly and probably doesn’t wipe front to back, or she’s so lazy she doesn’t wipe at all I imagine.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.