Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ex convinced me I’d given him genital warts while we were still together, wouldn’t get checked out so had to spend loads of money to get him cream privately. Turned out it was just because he was a dirty c*nt and didn’t change his pants regularly enough he had a bacterial thing 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
yea that’s right, BV is mainly triggered by multiple sexual partners. I don’t think it’s actually considered an Sti as such And I’m not sure if you can catch it from someone. Unlike thrush, that’s highly contagious and caused by the smallest of things.
---

same!! Because I was so prone to getting it I switched to femfresh wash and was still suffering. I told my doctor I’d switched and she told me it was just as bad, if not worse for it! It’s crazy we’re lead to believe that these things help us when they make our lives harder 😂
I just googled it. BV can be triggered by sperm but I don't think it matters if you have multiple partners. I got around slightly as a early twenties and I never got it. Got two kids mind. But that's another story. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watch a very wholesome content creator Zeth who does like a 5 minute podcast with his daughter Saylor. It’s very sweet and he’s never had drama. They got two puppies and the comments were full of “littermate syndrome” - his comments are in the screenshot

So my point is that she acts like such a victim, that everything she does is ripped apart and people are so judgemental - when it’s actually just the bleeping internet and people will voice their opinions.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I watch a very wholesome content creator Zeth who does like a 5 minute podcast with his daughter Saylor. It’s very sweet and he’s never had drama. They got two puppies and the comments were full of “littermate syndrome” - his comments are in the screenshot

So my point is that she acts like such a victim, that everything she does is ripped apart and people are so judgemental - when it’s actually just the bleeping internet and people will voice their opinions.
I LOVE ZETH AND SAYLOR. but you're exactly right, people call out bad things, not just bad people

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is Freya on the honeymoon that Eden booked, “cancelled” and then couldn’t sell ?
I’m pretty sure the departure date for the Greece holiday was last Monday, unless they switched the dates ?
35 and never had it either, and I used to be a total slag in my younger days 😂🙈
When I read they all I could think was kat slater “I didn’t become a little bit of a slag, I became a total schlaaag” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Smoking is actually a MASSIVE susceptibility to UTI’s and BV… but of course, she’d argue that when it’s got a direct link

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure the departure date for the Greece holiday was last Monday, unless they switched the dates ?
When I read they all I could think was kat slater “I didn’t become a little bit of a slag, I became a total schlaaag” 🤣
I was hoping someone would mention it haha, that’s exactly what I was thinking of when I wrote it. 😂

• Haha
Smoking is actually a MASSIVE susceptibility to UTI’s and BV… but of course, she’d argue that when it’s got a direct link
I never know about there was a link between smoking and UTI’s 😯. I suffer terribly with water infections, easily one every 4-6 weeks and after years of pushing I’ve finally been referred to the hospital for investigations, I do however smoke like a chimney (I’m assuming you mean nicotine) and have been thinking avid ur quitting for a while. Maybe this is the push I needed X

I'm 35 and I'm a dirty smoker, drink alot of coffee used to be a massive slag in my teens and never had BV and I'm lucky I don't suffer with UTI's or court any sti's or std's.

How ever I can't use fanny pads or tampons as they give me thrush and make me really sore, so I use a moon cup and cloth pads instead. Also I can't use anything with latex so everything is latex free as that stuff burns me down below.

Ebens is coursed by the fact she's dirty. I'm telling you now she doesn't go to the toilet after sex to clean herself up, she uses things down there that she's not meant too. She's mentioned a few times about sex toys and I bet she doesn't clean them either. So all that bacteria 🤢 bet it smells like a can of tuna left out for days in the boiling sun!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Kitty 💀 I'm deceased. But kitty bojangles 😭😭
The elf costume, the boosters, the cringe is all too much.
Can you imagine their sex life, Lloyd on a chain and eden going 'am I pretty'
'yes, I know I'm gorgeous but how stunning am I'
'tell me how great I am' 😈
While Eden is probably just eye bleeping herself in the mirror behind little Lloyd bowing down to her.

sorry guys 🤣🤣
Clocking herself in the mirror Patrick Bateman style while she pegs little lad in his best high heels
Picsart_23-07-23_14-57-30-232.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I have but one word - ick
I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if he still had a life and still lived in the outskirts of London and was wheeling that round his old yard, they’d be throwing change at him for this crack head behaviour 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jumping on the BV train 😂 I’m 30 and never had it but I get recurrent UTI’s (never worn a nappy though) and the odd bout of thrush (which was more recurrent in pregnancy) but surprisingly never, ever had BV.

I get she speaks ‘openly’ and ‘crude’ (one way she can put it lol) but it’s different telling your followers you’ve got BV again or a UTI again, without some sort of information in regards to it - when you’ve got a following. It would be different if she said she has it and she’s doing this or that, or some sort of medical advice. No, Eden wears a nappy when she’s got a UTI and jokes about getting BV all the time like it’s normal. (Sorry to sufferers, I can’t think of a better word). It is normal, but it’s not normal when it’s all the time and quite clearly she’s a very lazy witch who doesn’t wash properly let alone get tested for anything sexually transmitted.

Reactions: 5
Part way through watching her solo podcast/YouTube video firstly she says she has a higher sex drive than Lloyd 😂 100% he just isn’t attracted to her straight up facts! Secondly she said they’ve been together 2 years, errmmm no you haven’t though have you, she adds 6 months on each time I swear!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.