Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s gonna buy the puppies though, the only person who buys them off her breeder is Eden and she struggled to sell the rest 😂
I can think of one person. *cough* jasolly *cough*. But I bet she'd get a few flying monkeys interested x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bit late to the thread but caught up on all the drama! I am absolutely dead! 😂

I’m still not 100% if the Lollypop/Jason and whatever the other name was was literally a HUGE ploy by Eden herself (and a friend/family member) Needs the views, the drama and quite clearly the cash..

Reactions: 8
Freya who works a normal job has paid to go to Greece this week.
eden on the other hand…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God damn. I lost this thread and missed all the drama. Receipts my arse. How pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Errrrr she’s bleeping grim. Imagine your puppy shutting in the house and the first thing you do is grab your phone and make a tiktok with it instead of the normal picking it up and cleaning the area 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Sleep paralysis demon
this pic. She’s so gross. Don’t want to comment on her appearance however I think when someone has an ugly personality it makes them so much more ugly. If she was a good person it would shine out. She’s a monster 👹

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched a bit of her ‘podcast’ at this point she has no guests so she’s interviewing herself. This is tragic, why does she keep on talking about BV like it’s a flex. Yes it can happen but with correct hygiene and docs appts it should be minimal. Then again tit ‘nuggets’ are normal so at this point I’m just speechless. She’s gross
Not to sound all ‘not like other girls’ but in 31 years I’ve never had BV, so surely it’s not normal for it to happen to her that often?!

Reactions: 32
Not to sound all ‘not like other girls’ but in 31 years I’ve never had BV, so surely it’s not normal for it to happen to her that often?!
I am older than you and neither have I. For what it’s worth I also have good personal hygiene and a very long active sex life with a man who also has good personal hygiene 🤫 never had to use an abundance of products to keep the puss clean and fresh either.

Reactions: 23
Edens getting incredibly boring again

{ If you’re reading this Eden, go live, it does wonders for your social media career xx }

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When will
The thicko realise that it’s the fem fresh and bath bombs making it worse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.