Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to sound all ‘not like other girls’ but in 31 years I’ve never had BV, so surely it’s not normal for it to happen to her that often?!
nor me! I didn’t want to say it incase I sounded insensitive but I’ve never had it either. She seems to have a lot of problems with her ‘kitty’ 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
nor me! I didn’t want to say it incase I sounded insensitive but I’ve never had it either. She seems to have a lot of problems with her ‘kitty’ 🤮🤮🤮
I was thinking exactly this! I’m probably old enough to be most of your parents, and I can’t understand why she has so many issues! Maybe it’s just me, but I’d not heard of BV until she started talking about it. If you look at the main causes, one is “using perfumed products IN and around your vagina”. Why am I picturing (well not exactly picturing 🤢) her spraying deodorant up her vagina?? I know she goes on about fem fresh, but why is she having to use it so often???? I have daughters and sisters and none of us have used it! (BTW no shade to anyone who has had bv or any type of thrush as I know that it can be uncomfortable and some medical conditions make you more prone) I can just imagine her not listening to medical advice on how to prevent it, but instead using it for bloody content 😤🙄
Also, LL looks so over being part of her videos. Each time she shows him, he either not looking at her, or looks pissed- before forcing that fake smile! I honestly wonder what his family and friends really think when they see videos of him pushing 2 of his 4 dogs around in a pram, or the annoying voice he uses, or the massive ick of “yes, yes people”.

Reactions: 20
I was thinking exactly this! I’m probably old enough to be most of your parents, and I can’t understand why she has so many issues! Maybe it’s just me, but I’d not heard of BV until she started talking about it. If you look at the main causes, one is “using perfumed products IN and around your vagina”. Why am I picturing (well not exactly picturing 🤢) her spraying deodorant up her vagina?? I know she goes on about fem fresh, but why is she having to use it so often???? I have daughters and sisters and none of us have used it! (BTW no shade to anyone who has had bv or any type of thrush as I know that it can be uncomfortable and some medical conditions make you more prone) I can just imagine her not listening to medical advice on how to prevent it, but instead using it for bloody content 😤🙄
Also, LL looks so over being part of her videos. Each time she shows him, he either not looking at her, or looks pissed- before forcing that fake smile! I honestly wonder what his family and friends really think when they see videos of him pushing 2 of his 4 dogs around in a pram, or the annoying voice he uses, or the massive ick of “yes, yes people”.
100 percent! She has videos where she literally says she swears by femfresh wash, wipes and deodorant daily 💀 can’t imagine how that would do any good down there but then again doubt she even washes regularly so just sprays and goes 😷 I agree with little legs too, she’s stripped him for any ounce of masculinity ( not that there was much anyway ) he looks so done, I feel he’s resigned himself to a pram pushing, booster wearing carer at this point 😂

Reactions: 10
In other news, I went to the garage got fuel, two costas and a pot of potato wedges....they didn't charge me for the wedges i said did you scan these snd he said ahh just take them, so should I have posted #gifted #adshell #workingwithshell. Didn't even have to beg for a freebie, will the green giant be jealous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ll chime in on the ‘BV’ debate for those who do suffer 😂 I don’t think I’ve ever had BV but I am VERY prone to thrush. Through both of my pregnancies I suffered terribly with it. And I can’t wear a certain material underwear or it will trigger it. I can’t use scented soaps (like most women) and femfresh actually triggers it massively. These are things I’ve learnt and know to steer clear from, I’m a clean person with great personal hygiene. I must just have a sensitive ‘kitty’ 😂
These things are normal in women and I’d hate for women to think they’re this horrible taboo subject. But Eden needs to learn that if she’s getting it that often, there are things triggering it off, maybe the excess of perfumed products she’s using to try and mask the stench! Get yourself some treatment woman and stop spraying stuff on your vagina!!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I’ll chime in on the ‘BV’ debate for those who do suffer 😂 I don’t think I’ve ever had BV but I am VERY prone to thrush. Through both of my pregnancies I suffered terribly with it. And I can’t wear a certain material underwear or it will trigger it. I can’t use scented soaps (like most women) and femfresh actually triggers it massively. These are things I’ve learnt and know to steer clear from, I’m a clean person with great personal hygiene. I must just have a sensitive ‘kitty’ 😂
These things are normal in women and I’d hate for women to think they’re this horrible taboo subject. But Eden needs to learn that if she’s getting it that often, there are things triggering it off, maybe the excess of perfumed products she’s using to try and mask the stench! Get yourself some treatment woman and stop spraying stuff on your vagina!!
Theres also the chance that Little Legs isn't cleaning himself or using something irritating, because men can change a woman's ph level. Which can lead to BV etc.

Also (and this feels disrespectful for me to say) but I wonder if either of them have ever been to a sexual health clinic. If you're having unprotected sex, married or not, it's important to get checked out, especially with a new partner.

Reactions: 21
Sometimes a man and a woman aren’t compatible like that either, you can be the cleanest person and be in love but his sperm or your discharge could be the problem, aww bless ‘em. Not.

Reactions: 14
35 and never had it either, and I used to be a total slag in my younger days 😂🙈

I think she says it to suggest her and midget gems are having loads of sex but we all know if you say you are that much you most definitely aren’t. There’s obviously something not working when they are intimate for it to be that bad or they’re both as unhygienic as each other. She always looks filthy and the type to spray her fanny with Febreze to make the smell go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Theres also the chance that Little Legs isn't cleaning himself or using something irritating, because men can change a woman's ph level. Which can lead to BV etc.

Also (and this feels disrespectful for me to say) but I wonder if either of them have ever been to a sexual health clinic. If you're having unprotected sex, married or not, it's important to get checked out, especially with a new partner.
yes absolutely! If I’ve treated myself and my hubby hasn’t, I’ll be fully treated and can pass it me back in an instant. It’s bloody annoying as a pack of canistan is £16 a pop! I didn’t ask for this life 😂
It is completely normal, but like I said she needs to learn to treat it and avoid stuff that triggers it off in the first place.
It wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve never been tested. It seems like she’s not arsed about a lot of things, hygiene and sti’s included 🫣

Reactions: 9
My friend really used the suffer with it and then she split with her bf and it completely stopped.

saying that though I’m pretty sure Eden used to get it before LL‘s time

I’m not an expert but sure her diet and lifestyle also doesn’t help

Reactions: 7
My friend really used the suffer with it and then she split with her bf and it completely stopped.

saying that though I’m pretty sure Eden used to get it before LL‘s time

I’m not an expert but sure her diet and lifestyle also doesn’t help
Idk if this is true but isn't another factor of BV is if your partner is sleeping around behind your back, it changes you PH Levels?

Reactions: 6
This!!

I legit got asked the one time when I did have it if I used femfresh (issues only started when I started using it!!!) she told me majority of the time it messes your PH and does so, so that you by more of there products. Never used it since and never had an issue

Reactions: 4
Idk if this is true but isn't another factor of BV is if your partner is sleeping around behind your back, it changes you PH Levels?
yea that’s right, BV is mainly triggered by multiple sexual partners. I don’t think it’s actually considered an Sti as such And I’m not sure if you can catch it from someone. Unlike thrush, that’s highly contagious and caused by the smallest of things.
---
This!!

I legit got asked the one time when I did have it if I used femfresh (issues only started when I started using it!!!) she told me majority of the time it messes your PH and does so, so that you by more of there products. Never used it since and never had an issue
same!! Because I was so prone to getting it I switched to femfresh wash and was still suffering. I told my doctor I’d switched and she told me it was just as bad, if not worse for it! It’s crazy we’re lead to believe that these things help us when they make our lives harder 😂

Reactions: 2
Another non bv sufferer here 🙋🏻‍♀️ (had to google it because haven’t had time to watch the pod yet) but maybe it’s because I’m only 25 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.