Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for the bloody dog down her top in the video doing Maddies trend. Constantly screeching and screaming, clapping her hands over its face. She’s vile.

Reactions: 12
Lol gk Barry has got tana mongeau on saving grace. How’s the pod going Greeden?? Any big guests this week xx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel so sorry for the bloody dog down her top in the video doing Maddies trend. Constantly screeching and screaming, clapping her hands over its face. She’s vile.
So unfunny!!! Most of those I’ve seen have actually been really funny, a dad and daughter doing one had me in stitches he was getting well into it but Eden and co 👎🏽👎🏽👎🏽 boring, nothing even slightly amusing

Reactions: 8
Just seen the day out in London video.
considering she has an awful lot of ‘young’ followers her use of the work duck is way out of control it’s awful and so I lady like.
had I of used language like that my parents would have hit the roof.
Awful horrible role model. 🥴
Don’t think her scruffy parents care. Didn’t Carla call either Freya or Yaz a bleep?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I can’t remember where I saw it but like last week she was saying she’s got someone really exciting coming on the podcast and Lloyd agreed and said she’d done really well to get them or something. Now the “season” has ended and she’s only doing followers as guests 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has it been deleted,can’t see it
It’s been deleted, shock !!! She started it by saying ‘I saw that Yaz and Freya went to Steph’s and wondered why they didn’t invite me so I made Lloyd drop me off immediately.’ Even her own sisters didn’t wanna see her 🤣😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
One thing that really does bug me about this woman is the comments about having a baby and being a mum like she thinks she’s just going to have a baby easy peasy.
if she is ever fortunate enough to become a mother I would seriously worry about having a new born in that grotty filthy shed! 🤢

Reactions: 16
One thing that really does bug me about this woman is the comments about having a baby and being a mum like she thinks she’s just going to have a baby easy peasy.
if she is ever fortunate enough to become a mother I would seriously worry about having a new born in that grotty filthy shed! 🤢
She's definitely trying to "manifest" a baby, she knows exactly what she's doing

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She's definitely trying to "manifest" a baby, she knows exactly what she's doing
All I can say is good luck lugging a baby and 4 chihuahuas everywhere eben, you will have to get a 5 seater pram (6 if you want to include LL)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I would be genuinely concerned for the kids welfare if she had one

Reactions: 22
I don’t manifest but I’ll manifest any of her offspring to be allergic to dogs to see what content she makes out of that

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to manifest a new career, everything is flopping Eden because you’re horrible, get the hint

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.