Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither of them are attractive in looks, or personality. In fact, their personality is more ugly than their faces.
Makes me laugh when little lad calls her ‘Kitty’ and ‘Baby’ as if she’s this petite little lady when she’s a massive bleeping ogre 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This comment 😑 no words

Edit- it's on the video of Eden admitting to sucking someone off for £200. How is a full time job comparable to that
I’d rather be paid 10p and hour than get paid to put a dick in my mouth and then admit it on a children’s fundraiser. You honestly could not torture that information out of me

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just seen the day out in London video.
considering she has an awful lot of ‘young’ followers her use of the work duck is way out of control it’s awful and so I lady like.
had I of used language like that my parents would have hit the roof.
Awful horrible role model. 🥴

Reactions: 10
it’s so funny to me that they look down on us 9-5 workers when the majority of us here have more financial stability than LL and green giant could ever dream of 😂 they both know that their free ride isn’t going to last forever and it must keep them up at night

plus they forget they literally rely on us “povvos” to bankroll them? if it wasn’t for their audience they’d be down the job centre

Reactions: 11
Just seen that grace and Kelly with less than 1 mill followers are on a cruise that’s part sponsored by Virgin Voyages yet all Eden managed was a night or 2 in Dover 😂
I follow Tess Daly (tess.daly) - she's a make up enthusiast and a great advocate for people living with disabilities. She has just been on the Virgin Voyages Cruise with her team of carers. Tess has 206k followers on insta and 193k on TT. Has a Tatti Lash Collab amongst other successful collabs in the past. It doesn't matter how many followers you have, it matters if you're a bleep or not - sorry Eden!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why do all 3 sisters share their only 2 mates lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also her wedding twin Mikayla took a whole month off post wedding apart from some ads that were obviously pre filmed - Eedy could never

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.