Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said in her ditl that she got a load of tit comments asking if she's pregnant and saying she looks pregnant and she's making out like they were commenting on her body when the reality is, people commented it because she had the fuckin rat down her dress which literally made her look pregnant? She's such a fuckin attention bleep!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She said in her ditl that she got a load of tit comments asking if she's pregnant and saying she looks pregnant and she's making out like they were commenting on her body when the reality is, people commented it because she had the fuckin rat down her dress which literally made her look pregnant? She's such a fuckin attention bleep!!
not to mention she’s just got married, and talks about having a baby and being pregnant non stop so people are gonna be asking.

Reactions: 18
She literally mentions being pregnant every five days as well, she loves it

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She's been baiting pregnancy for months. They are definitely having a baby for content, if not now then at some point. So desperate for attention

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I’m not gonna lie, I use the same sponge for my cat bowls 😂 surely if it’s clean it’s clean?
Absolutely not. My cats wash their assholes. Nope. Nope nope nope nope. Step away from the sponge and put it in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah Max Baledge just bought a house 🥳 he is the prime example of what could have been Eben. Read it and weep!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine them leaving the baby to scream till they can be arsed getting up! The la k of sleep would finish her off!

Reactions: 11
I don’t want to assume. But I’m wondering if they’ve actually been trying and won’t admit it. I honestly think she’s going to be an awful mother🙈

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.