Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just wash her dogs bowls with the sponge they use for their dishes?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s funny because I’m quite weird about germs but it’s never crossed my mind 😂 I do let them lick my ice cream bowl so I guess it’s the same.
They’re indoor cats and I just don’t think of them as particularly dirty. I’m more weird about using it to clean things that raw meat might have touched.
I’m sure Edens dogs are filthy though, just like her shed. She basically lets them put their tongue in her mouth so we can’t be surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A random expose video about Greedon popped up and the comments!

I only properly followed her when she started dating Lloyd. It’s CRAZY how much of a downfall she’s had in such a short space of time - all down to her own actions.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what really irks me, and it’s irrational of me but when her minions comment something sarcy about these accounts being obsessed with eben or her no1 fan and they always put a “😂😂😂” like they’re really doing something. Babe, you’re sat alone in your room laughing at your own comment. Stop it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.