Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m howling at the thought of Eden saying she really wants to go to Disney in America and that’s where mikayla went on her honeymoon and then flew to Miami.. all this after spending a whole week with her husbands family.. where’s little Lloyds family? No where to be seen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How selfish of those people to sit down in front of the screens Eden was filming 🙄. Why couldn’t she wait for them to move or ask if they could scoot out the way for a second.. but no disgusted Eden just keeps them in the video, no respect for others boundaries at all !!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Dooooo ya tits hang low🎵🎵😨
Me reading this with my saggy Jcup tits that reach my knees
👁👃👁
🍈 🍈
🦶🏻🦶🏻

Seriously though I think the shape of her boobs is the cause of her internalised misogyny to any woman with implants. The way she’s had so much work done to her face but thinks the only type of women who have breast implants are ones that go to Ibiza lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.