Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’ll stop you there mate, the next 15 slides of absolute garbage are unnecessary…

nobody wants to actually know, you’ve posted some crappy “dude bro” quote about a rolex that elon musk would be proud of and people are in your DMs asking what the duck gives you the right to be on your high horse. you’re not self employed, you’re a bleeping loser with a loser wife & a dead end “creator” career that’s going nowhere.

also the second slide is the most stupid bleeping sentence i have ever read in my life.

LLOYD HULME WHO THE duck ARE YOUUUUU
It’s so bleeping insulting to actual professionals to suggest he works in finance and media production because he sends invoices and edits on tiktok. Saying that, what do we expect from a man who calls himself a chef because he can knock up a shepherds pie.

Saying self employed people don’t get paid if they’re sick or on holiday. It’s true for most but most influencers literally earn money from their holiday content.

Reactions: 18
“I started to film this screen and these two decided to sit down, which was lovely of them”

I feel like that video was meant to be a nice wholesome day and she spent half of it bitching and moaning about everything and anything 😅 I’ve known people like that and you just get absolutely sick of them after a while!!!

Lloyd no one is jealous of you, if you want sick pay Holliday pay and a steady income I have one thing to say to you .. get on LinkedIn and find a job.

Reactions: 17
Nothing says winning at life quite like riding your wife’s coattails even though her career is sinking faster than the titanic 😮💨 keep looking down on people Lloyd, your high horse is shrinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lloyd does duck all. He doesn’t get “paid for his craft.” He doesn’t get sponsors for cooking at all cos he’s just a basic bang average “cook.” He doesn’t even post a lot. Most people when they’re trying to build a following, they plan their content for the week and post every day with their “niche.” Once they’ve built a following, gained followed, branched out of Tiktok, then they can post less as they have other forms of income. Look at Grace and Max, both have several streams of income as well as tiktok. Lloyd nor Eden have this. Even their podcast was set up by THEM, no company approached them or sponsored them like other popular creators. Most “influencers” also have long standing relationships with brands. They get a first AD, it does well and they carry on with them. They don’t have any of that. They literally have duck all. Eden has fucked her career up before she could get anymore, there isn’t any coming back from all the tit she’s caused and being dropped by several management companies. There’s a reason she barely gets any sponsors. Even Yaz gets more than her and that’s from sitting every week on Tiktok shop and actually selling products.

Reactions: 18
So Lloyd is saying how when he’s sick or on holiday he doesn’t get paid, yet he’s acting as if us employed people are mugs. 😂 make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What the duck was that crap about parents telling their kids to hurry up and pick a toy in the Disney shop? Um, yeah Eden. Most adults (I’m not just going to specify parents, because it’s actually wider than that) have got tit. To. Do.
They’ve got homes to run, work to go to, families to look after. tit, some of us need to squeeze an extra hour in to walk the dog, not something you are familiar with, I know.
She thinks she’s so bleeping edgy, that she’ll make the best parent but will she duck.

Reactions: 20
What the duck was that crap about parents telling their kids to hurry up and pick a toy in the Disney shop? Um, yeah Eden. Most adults (I’m not just going to specify parents, because it’s actually wider than that) have got tit. To. Do.
They’ve got homes to run, work to go to, families to look after. tit, some of us need to squeeze an extra hour in to walk the dog, not something you are familiar with, I know.
She thinks she’s so bleeping edgy, that she’ll make the best parent but will she duck.
I just watched the video now, her voice over what the actual duck.. does she not listen back to it and think "that part sounds bad, I should remove it" she's so bleeping condescending, jesus

Reactions: 11
Especially when twats write comments like this 🤦🏼‍♀️
What fucked me off more than the stupid comment was Lloyds reply, why couldn’t he say no wolf has an an amazing dad I’m just his uncle because whatever his thoughts on Lee (who is a real man) he’s a fantastic father who has a fantastic bond with wolf. Surely out of love for wolf and his bestie Yaz he should’ve had the respect to make that point not just said ‘nah that’s not me’ tosser

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's so judgemental. People are just shopping with their children, minding their own business and this giant witch is dossing around with zero responsibilities, no clue what the real world is like secretly judging you.
Her little hobbit in the car waiting for his mum(sorry, wife). And he's also judging you for working a 9-5.
They are just the biggest cunts aren't they

They literally treat people like tit, judge people and are just generally vile. Yet they're surprised when people give them the same energy back ? You get out what you put in!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Didn’t he also say that them begging for a honeymoon on linkedin is the same as working a 9-5 because we work our hours which is similar to begging our bosses for money 😭 like I can’t, he is actually DELUDED.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What fucked me off more than the stupid comment was Lloyds reply, why couldn’t he say no wolf has an an amazing dad I’m just his uncle because whatever his thoughts on Lee (who is a real man) he’s a fantastic father who has a fantastic bond with wolf. Surely out of love for wolf and his bestie Yaz he should’ve had the respect to make that point not just said ‘nah that’s not me’ tosser
according to the podcast, lloyd was the one who opened yaz’s eyes to “what lee is like” which is insane. lee is the most normal out of all of them and lloyd is so bitter that lee has a career and doesn’t need to sponge off his wife like little legs does

Reactions: 23
Didn’t he also say that them begging for a honeymoon on linkedin is the same as working a 9-5 because we work our hours which is similar to begging our bosses for money 😭 like I can’t, he is actually DELUDED.
Are we sure Lloyd hasn’t joined an MLM 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This comment 😑 no words

Edit- it's on the video of Eden admitting to sucking someone off for £200. How is a full time job comparable to that

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Who’s the fool? The ones who if they stop churning out shite videos they don’t get paid or the ones who can book time off and still get paid?

Reactions: 16
I might work a regular job Lloyd but at least my spouse isn't selling details of our sex life online. I'll never forget that whitening strip dirty grandpa conversation 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Neither of them are attractive in looks, or personality. In fact, their personality is more ugly than their faces.

Reactions: 16
Just seen that grace and Kelly with less than 1 mill followers are on a cruise that’s part sponsored by Virgin Voyages yet all Eden managed was a night or 2 in Dover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.