Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 you don’t have to sell a lot to make any money? I moved house and had about 3 unworn pairs of hokas and sold them for £100 each and then old designer stuff I ordered from next and never returned (I’ve actually got ADHD so normally miss the cut off) look at molly mae she sticks designer on for a really low price and it sells instantly! She doesn’t sell skiddy knickers and shorts though, so maybe that’s why?

I’ll be honest I have used Halara before eben decided it was her thing, I only ordered a few dresses to wear to Disney World and Florida so I didn’t get chub rub 😂 but for every day? Nah couldnt wear them, they’re not flattering

Reactions: 8
😂😂 you don’t have to sell a lot to make any money? I moved house and had about 3 unworn pairs of hokas and sold them for £100 each and then old designer stuff I ordered from next and never returned (I’ve actually got ADHD so normally miss the cut off) look at molly mae she sticks designer on for a really low price and it sells instantly! She doesn’t sell skiddy knickers and shorts though, so maybe that’s why?

I’ll be honest I have used Halara before eben decided it was her thing, I only ordered a few dresses to wear to Disney World and Florida so I didn’t get chub rub 😂 but for every day? Nah couldnt wear them, they’re not flattering
Eden clearly has no common sense either, for the price of the hoodie plus postage and buyer fees, its much cheaper to buy in store.

Reactions: 12
sorry if this one has been discussed but i haven’t seen it… kenparkseeds i am lovingggggg ur work hehehe. pls don’t get paid off by those weirdos or be a secret stan i’m really rooting for you 🫶
I don't want any money, especially not hers! And I've been here since the first threads! I wouldn't sell out

can we all agree kenparkseeds is not a secret Stan because I can't not say something when I read that🤣 it's offensive guys. I would rather eat a nugget of tit from Edens floor

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Pretty sure if she’s selling stuff she’s been gifted, she has to declare it as income 😬

Reactions: 11
She said she sold the halara stuff cos she wanted black. I bet we never see her in a black halara dress ever.

Reactions: 10
I don't want any money, especially not hers! And I've been here since the first threads! I wouldn't sell out

can we all agree kenparkseeds is not a secret Stan because I can't not say something when I read that🤣 it's offensive guys. I would rather eat a nugget of tit from Edens floor
so pleased to hear it! 🥰 i’m so sorry, please don’t be offended! there’s been so many losers who’ve failed us so was just hoping for the best, turns out ur a real one, keep it up xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just seen that on her podcast next she wants to bring on followers(aka no one wants to work with her), who called followers to be next? Is it Jason or Beth first? Just went to look and now I can't find the video...
How utterly embarrassing. Seriously though m. She had what 4 or 5 actual guest? Excluding her minor niece, what did they even focus the topic of conversation around for that one? I don't keep up with rattle religiously so probs already been discussed but do we think that's why she stopped using the space to record (last I saw they had equipment to record from home) as in wasn't lucrative enough to justify paying for the space?
View attachment 2342916
I’m not sure if this has already been posted in here as I’ve not caught up in a while but this tiktok came up on my fyp and I am dyyyyyyying 😂😂😂😂
the boosters chilling on the floor HAHA I womder if he has different height ones depending on what edens choice of footwear is
I saw this too & did you see one of the comments s

Reactions: 6
Oh… and also I’m assuming she couldn’t even get any followers with interesting stories on her podcast… or she put realised it was a stupid idea and just decided to call it a season break.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Edens delulu fans absolutely kill me. I can’t believe their defence is “well just because she’s paid to post it doesn’t mean she has to like it”. Well done on pointing out the false advertising 😂😂
But I thought Eden Musk was so big with no management she could choose who she worked with and companies were fighting over her. So why work with a company who’s clothes you don’t like?

And her new video “who wants to see more wedding bits?”. Literally no one. Who gives a tit about the wedding anymore. I am creasing at Yaz’s run at the start and the fact her face and chest are literally different ethnicities.

Attachments

• 23.7 KB
    • Haha
    so pleased to hear it! 🥰 i’m so sorry, please don’t be offended! there’s been so many losers who’ve failed us so was just hoping for the best, turns out ur a real one, keep it up xxx
    I hate Eden, she's vile. She could bring the family members that I miss back to life and I would still think she's a bleep

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Lloyds newest video, filming Wolf coming out of the toilet 🤮🤮

why are people creaming themselves in the comments about him being amazing it's bleeping gross!!

• Angry
    • Heart
    Reactions: 15
    Lloyds newest video, filming Wolf coming out of the toilet 🤮🤮

why are people creaming themselves in the comments about him being amazing it's bleeping gross!!
    Just come to say the same. Who the duck sets up their phone to record a 3yr old in a toilet? If I was Lee I'd punch his sodding lights out.

• Angry
    Reactions: 27
    Wow, its lloyd taking those little kids to five guys coming back to haunt us. Why would he even record that? 🤢

• Sad
    Reactions: 9
    Just come to say the same. Who the duck sets up their phone to record a 3yr old in a toilet? If I was Lee I'd punch his sodding lights out.
    i would go mad if someone done that to my son, dont understand there fucked up thinking at all, but then im not a weirdo

• Heart
    Reactions: 10
    Didn’t yas say recently she was gonna stop showing wolf in her videos because it’s not fair on him 😂

guarantee lloyds only using him in videos so he looks taller

• Haha
    Reactions: 23
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.