Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine she has to do much else 😂 how busy can she actually be?
You’re telling me! I have a full time job, 2 kids & a dog and I still manage to run my own vinted & ebay accounts 😂 life’s so hard 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_2922.jpg

She’s selling a top from Shein for £5!! Five bleeping pounds?? With postage on top that’s ridiculous!!! She’s totally relying on people paying more because it’s an item she’s owned. Such a scum bag.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
8263BE9F-740B-41E0-932D-E081EF759EF8.png

I’m not sure if this has already been posted in here as I’ve not caught up in a while but this tiktok came up on my fyp and I am dyyyyyyying 😂😂😂😂
the boosters chilling on the floor HAHA I womder if he has different height ones depending on what edens choice of footwear is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The actual cheek of her selling a dress she was “gifted” literally less than a week after she advertised it as being amazing. Tattle don’t buy that she wanted a different colour, she’s full of tit. I don’t watch her videos I just read here now and she still angers me so much. No doubt someone has sent the pic of her vinted to halara. We’re trying to move away from influencers who lie about products yet you get cunts like eben cracking on with it.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I'd put money on if she requested a specific colour from the company they'd have sent that instead. She can't help but lie now and it's very telling how desperate for money she is to not even give it a month or two

Reactions: 11
Is she aware that when you purchase something and don’t like/doesn’t fit/don't want it you can return it :unsure:
Shein sometimes tells you just to keep it as it would cost them more to have it returned. She’s probably done that and then sold them on too.
Also, even if the items are new they probably stink of dog, tit and smoke so no where will take them

Reactions: 10
I had to find the comments for you, I found them too funny 😂😂💀
Honestly she could murder someone, plead guilty and her fans would still defend. It's scary how blind they are to her ways
I've said this before but she could commit murder and her fans would excuse it, I mean even bleeping yaz would be finding excuses. They all need to grow up and tell her how it is.

She's far too old to be being babied like this 🤣 she sits at home all day doing sweet duck all, tell her to do it herself! It's everyone else taking on jobs for her and excusing her behaviour that's got her where she is. She is so selfish and lazy

Offer a hand to someone who needs one. Not someone sat with both hands empty doing nothing.

Reactions: 10
People I’m the comments saying ‘it’s good for the planet’
Do you know what else is good for the planet? Donating clothes and not buying from fast fashion brands 😂 she doesn’t give a duck about the environment

Reactions: 20
That pink dress is just a solution to a problem that literally doesn’t exist lol
I was so confused watching that video, I was thinking exactly the same and honestly was sat there thinking to myself.. am I missing something?
No, I wasn’t, like you said it is a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
People I’m the comments saying ‘it’s good for the planet’
Do you know what else is good for the planet? Donating clothes and not buying from fast fashion brands 😂 she doesn’t give a duck about the environment
Literally, she throws away clothes so she doesn’t have to wash them

Reactions: 5
I'd put money on if she requested a specific colour from the company they'd have sent that instead. She can't help but lie now and it's very telling how desperate for money she is to not even give it a month or two
Remember when they first got together people would comment that Lloyd made money from old men 🤣 . I'm not going all recruiter on you Lloyd but if you have experience..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.