Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shein sometimes tells you just to keep it as it would cost them more to have it returned. She’s probably done that and then sold them on too.
Also, even if the items are new they probably stink of dog, tit and smoke so no where will take them
They’ve never told me to just keep stuff I’ve always returned items

Reactions: 5
“The podcast has ended for this season” translated as couldn’t be arsed to do anymore and couldn’t get anybody on it other than my one friend and the rest of my family,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
They’ve never told me to just keep stuff I’ve always returned items
I’ve been told to keep two separate items before but maybe it depends on the value of the order. This was a couple of years ago too before I realised shein stuff is all crap and slave labour

Reactions: 1
oh she getting ripped a new one in the comments these days… either freya needs a pay rise or scrappy doo needs his monthly outing (with one single friend only) so they can get back to work deleting these for her
I was just about to say, she’s full of tit about the teeth whitening. I went to my dentist regarding whitening, they don’t recommend strips ordered off the internet (crest strips once burned a hole in a man’s throat , it’s on google) and dentists will only do whitening in the dentist if gums are healthy, In a previous video she posted she said the dentist told her that her gums are ‘angry’ so they would have refused to whiten her teeth and there is NO WAY they would have told her to buy online teeth whitening strips if she has gum inflammation. How many more lies it’s getting ridiculous now! She will promote anything which is completely irresponsible especially for her younger following. I’ve never ever seen a person lie so much.

Reactions: 11
I'm loving all the accounts popping up on tiktok calling out Eden's behaviour, I'm also glad to see Yaz is now being included because I actually believe Yaz is way more toxic than Eden, but she hides it better, the mask is slipping tho and I'm here for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was just about to say, she’s full of tit about the teeth whitening. I went to my dentist regarding whitening, they don’t recommend strips ordered off the internet (crest strips once burned a hole in a man’s throat , it’s on google) and dentists will only do whitening in the dentist if gums are healthy, In a previous video she posted she said the dentist told her that her gums are ‘angry’ so they would have refused to whiten her teeth and there is NO WAY they would have told her to buy online teeth whitening strips if she has gum inflammation. How many more lies it’s getting ridiculous now! She will promote anything which is completely irresponsible especially for her younger following. I’ve never ever seen a person lie so much.
One day she'll recommend something and one of her kiddie followers will end up dead. Maybe then she'll be held accountable for all her lies.

Reactions: 8
😂 i still can’t believe ‘hard man’s’ nickname for her is ‘kitty bojangles’ I would die 💀
“Kitty”? Are you KIDDING.
You know the Elm guest house case?
(Horrible case where a hotel in london was used for child abuse)
Cliff Richard was a regular visitor and would sign in as Kitty 😭
---
That dark humour joke I’m sure people who have been through this will find that content hilarious! Not!

also…I have no issues appreciating a fine bunda on a female.. but no! Your behind doesn’t look fantastic I’m afraid. Dress for your shape BVden and not what you wish your shape was.
She looks like the head Ork from Lord of the Rings on his way to battle

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
“Kitty”? Are you KIDDING.
You know the Elm guest house case?
(Horrible case where a hotel in london was used for child abuse)
Cliff Richard was a regular visitor and would sign in as Kitty 😭
That's very weird considering their love for dark humour

Reactions: 3
People I’m the comments saying ‘it’s good for the planet’
Do you know what else is good for the planet? Donating clothes and not buying from fast fashion brands 😂 she doesn’t give a duck about the environment
not buying a load of shite in the first place is better for the environment! im sure Little man could even drive to a second hand shop!

Reactions: 2
Why the company has even sent her those outfits I can’t understand it’s not a dress you would wear out, it’s a sports tennis or golf style outfit which is why it’s Lycra and why it had shorts in now way is she the target audience for it or has the target audience. And our Big Bird would never wear an outfit like that anyway, she looks ridiculous, it doesn’t flatter her and no one needs to see her having a piss

Reactions: 13
Why the company has even sent her those outfits I can’t understand it’s not a dress you would wear out, it’s a sports tennis or golf style outfit which is why it’s Lycra and why it had shorts in now way is she the target audience for it or has the target audience. And our Big Bird would never wear an outfit like that anyway, she looks ridiculous, it doesn’t flatter her and no one needs to see her having a piss
If you do tiktok shop you can go onto an huge range of items and request a sample and in exchange for them sending you it for free you have to do a video linking it.

Reactions: 1
“The podcast has ended for this season” translated as couldn’t be arsed to do anymore and couldn’t get anybody on it other than my one friend and the rest of my family,
That's certainly the truth. A podcast during the summer holidays would have been the perfect time to increase her brand. Eedy No Mates and Lazy Lloydhuahua 🐕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
sorry if this one has been discussed but i haven’t seen it… kenparkseeds i am lovingggggg ur work hehehe. pls don’t get paid off by those weirdos or be a secret stan i’m really rooting for you 🫶

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Edens delulu fans absolutely kill me. I can’t believe their defence is “well just because she’s paid to post it doesn’t mean she has to like it”. Well done on pointing out the false advertising 😂😂
They don't realise what it does to the company, people will see them on vinted an think "well they can't be that good if she's selling them not even a week after, what's the point in buying from them" this their sales go down all because of Eden, well done Halara 👍🏻 tbh I don't think I've ever seen an "influencer" with that much audacity, like witch you could have waited a month at least, give people time to forget you were advertising them. She says that she's the one that reached out to the company, if that's right why did she not just ask for black items? Like surely you're asked to pick what you like to advertise, or is that only when you have a big influence?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.