Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just realised from that old interview Lloyd has a proper ‘drugged up’ voice? (Or correct me if he’s wrong if he has a speech impediment)
I mean he was a recruiter, they have a reputation of being bang on the Charlie 😂. Stereotypes aside he was definitely on it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her content for ads is absolutely tit.. as are the products 😂😂 can tell only the small companies are wanting to work with her, they must not know her and just see her following that’s why they agree to gift a product for advertisement😂
---
Hardly doubt she gets paid a lot as she’s fallen hard

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just seen that on her podcast next she wants to bring on followers(aka no one wants to work with her), who called followers to be next? Is it Jason or Beth first? Just went to look and now I can't find the video...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That pink dress is just a solution to a problem that literally doesn’t exist lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The skort dress doesn’t even make sense because you’ve still got knickers on?

Reactions: 4
Noo that’s so wrong, getting gifted clothes for free then selling them for profit. Is that even allowed? 😂😂
---
I beg someone screenshot the Vinted post and send it to the company that gifted it her. Let them know she’s selling them for £15 each

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Noo that’s so wrong, getting gifted clothes for free then selling them for profit. Is that even allowed? 😂😂
---
I beg someone screenshot the Vinted post and send it to the company that gifted it her. Let them know she’s selling them for £15 each
Some fans are trying to say it's a fake account, that's all the proof you need is her confirming it 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stupid question incoming...
She's obviously classed as self employed, with all these hauls she does can she claim on these in her tax returns? If so, and she is reimbursed, what are the rules in regards to then selling/returning those products?

Reactions: 8
I think you have to declare money made from stuff you’ve been gifted? I’m not sure but there was something on Emily canhams thread about it a while back as her mum sneakily sells Emily’s gifted products on Facebook

Did anyone see the comment where she blamed Sofia and said it was her who put it on Vinted because “she must have put them in the bag”.

She’s deleted it now so is obviously lying but also why is she treating Sofia like a skivvy when she has all the time in the world to do it?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.