Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion probably. I 100% believe she has ADHD. The business ideas etc she tells everyone about because I'm that moment she is commited, the absolute determination for 5 minutes to getting a horse then completely putting that idea aside for a dog. That girl has ADHD in my opinion.
Absolutely no reason for her using it as an excuse to live in a tit pit and want praise for changing her own bed once in a year. She's an awful person all round I think, but I do genuinely believe she has ADHD

Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion probably. I 100% believe she has ADHD. The business ideas etc she tells everyone about because I'm that moment she is commited, the absolute determination for 5 minutes to getting a horse then completely putting that idea aside for a dog. That girl has ADHD in my opinion.
Absolutely no reason for her using it as an excuse to live in a tit pit and want praise for changing her own bed once in a year. She's an awful person all round I think, but I do genuinely believe she has ADHD
I think she’s just a attention seeker who chats tit and says disgusting things and uses mental illnesses to justify herself but each to their own

Reactions: 34
These are also symptoms of raging narcissism too 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Screaming at the paid ad for those teeth whitening strips and she just dries her teeth with her jumper sleeves. Not a professional look and also GRUBBY AS FK

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just seen this on someone's tiktok and it's made me think... Here she says he TRIED to rape her but the other day she said she was raped.. Which is the truth?
Behind everything Eden says, lies the truth. She's a bleeping liar and so narcissistic that she never admits when she's wrong. I know dark humour may be her excuse but to say 'he was quite fit but I hadn't shaved' when potentially being assaulted is not dark humour!

Reactions: 12
Jason/Holly is that you? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My problem isn’t whether she has adhd or not to be honest. It’s the fact she plays on it so much while people who actually do have it try hard every day to get things done.
She gives people with adhd a bad name with the way she acts and uses it as an excuse for any of her bad qualities.

Reactions: 16
I think the horse thing was at the time of her having a lot of money and she was just like a kid in a sweet shop buying everything

Reactions: 8
I’ve just realised from that old interview Lloyd has a proper ‘drugged up’ voice? (Or correct me if he’s wrong if he has a speech impediment)

Reactions: 10
I’ve just realised from that old interview Lloyd has a proper ‘drugged up’ voice? (Or correct me if he’s wrong if he has a speech impediment)
Oh he’s definitely on something. I worked with addicts and he definitely has the sound and appearance of someone under the influence.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.