Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is fantastic where did you find that?!🤣🤣🤣
Re: the laziness on the cleaning and blaming it on her adhd it’s just bullocks, Lloyd is just expected to do everything is he because if she doesn’t cook, or clean…what the duck does she do?! Lloyds like her maid chauffeur and sex slave at this point
It’s her latest TikTok another freebie escape room, she will be kicking herself when she realises that’s slipped through the net x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So yet another dentist has told her she has a wonderful smile and only needs whitening...yeah okay 😂😂😂 her teeth are bloody horrendous, there's not a dentist on this earth that would only recommend whitening

She said the same about her invisilign consultation 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So yet another dentist has told her she has a wonderful smile and only needs whitening...yeah okay 😂😂😂 her teeth are bloody horrendous, there's not a dentist on this earth that would only recommend whitening

She said the same about her invisilign consultation 🙄
She lies soooo much doesn’t she 😂 my teeth aren’t bad at all but also not the best. I brush religiously, more than twice a day, and even I got told off at my last appointment, so I smell bullshit Eedy 😂

Reactions: 3
It’s giving becki jones’ doctor saying she was ‘fit and healthy’

• Haha
Someone commented about Lloyd being stood on the step higher than her in the escape room vid. Saying ‘own your height’ something like that. Now been deleted. She’s so insecure it’s unreal, get over it! That’s her husband! So embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone commented about Lloyd being stood on the step higher than her in the escape room vid. Saying ‘own your height’ something like that. Now been deleted. She’s so insecure it’s unreal, get over it! That’s her husband! So embarrassing
hehehe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On the topic of her house being a state. Are we shocked? Every video of her parents house there’s crumbs everywhere, the landing upstairs is a pigsty & the bathroom is vile. And her dads clothes could do with a scrubbing and so could he 🤢
---
I've just seen this on someone's tiktok and it's made me think... Here she says he TRIED to rape her but the other day she said she was raped.. Which is the truth?
She honestly should be sectioned with all the lies she makes up. She genuinely believes it too it’s baffling & also she loses tracks of all the bullshit she spouts. I’m in therapy still for the SA & R word I endured off my ex partner despite the last time being 18 years ago I’m still so traumatised. So to see her lying and making jokes like that honestly is so insulting

Reactions: 12
I've just seen this on someone's tiktok and it's made me think... Here she says he TRIED to rape her but the other day she said she was raped.. Which is the truth?
She deffo said it was TRIED when she told the story during covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.