Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The audacity for her to be saying the guests people are suggesting aren't very kind or easy to talk to, neither is the host of the bloody podcast!
If that's true how is every other podcast going successful then? Don't forget to flush Eden xoxo

Reactions: 6
Had to delete that post I just made, I got done for doxxing myself last time… I forgot 🫣🫣
---
Had to delete that, I got done for doxxing myself last time… I forgot 🫣🫣
Wait!!! I have the perfect excuse for forgetting!!! I’m autistic and I’m only 25!!!!! Buzzing, am I off Scott free now???

Reactions: 7
All that research she’s done on being a dog owner and she still mixes wet and dry food together 🤥
Sorry, I’m keen to know, what’s the issue with mixing?? I do for my pup.. just googled and can’t see anything that says it’s bad! I don’t wanna do anything bad for my pup. Not Eden relevant I know, usually just a lurker but my pup radar went off lol

Reactions: 5
I usually just lurk and crack up at all of your posts. But I cannot cope with this girl. The blatant body filter she has on that video made me laugh out loud. Then replies to every comment about her figure trying to suck her own arse. Babe be for bleeping real, it drops off so many times. In this screen shot her arse suddenly goes to a straight line and the other her fingers go all deformed… because of the body filter !! It’s so painfully obvious. She’s trying real hard to live up to the harvtrashion name 🫣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Her house is bleeping disgusting. No excuse for people who don’t work

Reactions: 12
I usually just lurk and crack up at all of your posts. But I cannot cope with this girl. The blatant body filter she has on that video made me laugh out loud. Then replies to every comment about her figure trying to suck her own arse. Babe be for bleeping real, it drops off so many times. In this screen shot her arse suddenly goes to a straight line and the other her fingers go all deformed… because of the body filter !! It’s so painfully obvious. She’s trying real hard to live up to the harvtrashion name 🫣
The clothes rolled in a ball in see through bleeping cupboards are sending me over the EDGE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.