Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t find her on vinted? What am I doing wrong? Or has she got scared cause she reads here and doesn’t want us to buy her smelly tit stained clothes? 😂

Reactions: 8
I can’t find her on vinted? What am I doing wrong? Or has she got scared cause she reads here and doesn’t want us to buy her smelly tit stained clothes? 😂
I can find her but she’s currently got nothing for sale

Reactions: 1
Nah….Her latest tt claiming that she’s been r@ped… and making a joke! duck off with the “dark humour”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
‘Coping mechanism’ or not, she knows literal children watch her videos.

Reactions: 6
That dark humour joke I’m sure people who have been through this will find that content hilarious! Not!

also…I have no issues appreciating a fine bunda on a female.. but no! Your behind doesn’t look fantastic I’m afraid. Dress for your shape BVden and not what you wish your shape was.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This is what I see when I see Eden’s bunda, especially in the video in the street on the Hen do with Elphaba.
(Not edited with Eden but close enough)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That dark humour joke I’m sure people who have been through this will find that content hilarious! Not!

also…I have no issues appreciating a fine bunda on a female.. but no! Your behind doesn’t look fantastic I’m afraid. Dress for your shape BVden and not what you wish your shape was.
*BEEEEP BEEEP BEEEP.... WIDE LOAD.... BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So lloyd has PTSD so she has up warn him about loud noises. But he djs. He has OCD but lives in a tit hole.

She has ADHD, Emet, OCD, anxiety, BV, regular UTIs, claustrophobia to name but a few.

How are the even functioning? Like, how aren't they getting professional help? I have to get help with my cleaning because it's the first thing to go to tit when I depressed. Oh wait could it be shes ✨lying✨?

And about the tit nuggets in her knickers, does Lloyd have to check before he goes down there? Because the mere thought of it makes me want to gag.

Oh and the rape joke? She needs to stop. Now. Yes there's dark humour, and yes it's a way of coping. But in private. Not to young teens/kids and people who have been attacked.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
No one I know who has been sa'd or raped has ever made a joke of it , I've never talked about my experiences so how does she find humour in it on a public platform. She makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So once again she went to a premiere. Walked the carpet to get photos and be seen then didn’t stay for the film. So rude and no wonder the companies don’t invite her to more. And yes, that outfit looked AWFUL

And greeden, before you try and say lots of people do that. They don’t. I’ve walked many carpets in my life (yes, I’ve been extremely privileged) and have sat with actual massively famous people - even in the presence of royalty, who have the respect to view the film they’ve been invited to 🙄😵💫

Reactions: 28

She needs to learn how to dress for her body type, she's 6ft but looks short and dumpy there!

Also her saying she didn't see any actors because there's a strike and she didn't know. She definitely wouldn't have gone if she knew 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen the video of her shed clean. Wow wow wow. She is an actual woman. There’s zero excuse for living like that when you are at home 100% of the time. I really hope they never invent smellyvision Eden cause I don’t want to smell your bedroom because it probably smells worse than baby tit

Reactions: 9
So lloyd has PTSD so she has up warn him about loud noises. But he djs. He has OCD but lives in a tit hole.

She has ADHD, Emet, OCD, anxiety, BV, regular UTIs, claustrophobia to name but a few.

How are the even functioning? Like, how aren't they getting professional help? I have to get help with my cleaning because it's the first thing to go to tit when I depressed. Oh wait could it be shes ✨lying✨?
They know absolutely duck all about struggling with mental health. They mock everything!

"I have emet but here's multiple videos of someone gagging in my face and me eating food without checking if it's cooked or ever throwing a meal away because one little thing puts your off"
That's what happens to me, if a tea towel brushes a piece of my food I'll not be able to eat it, I can't do meat at all either. She just shows no signs of genuine struggle at all.

Is she licensed to diagnose people now too?
Because little man does not have OCD, PTSD, he can't sleep, he can sleep. Just duck off 😂😂😂 you prolific lying twit

Reactions: 15
You can see Lloyd DYING for her to shut up!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26

And about the tit nuggets in her knickers, does Lloyd have to check before he goes down there? Because the mere thought of it makes me want to gag.

Oh and the rape joke? She needs to stop. Now. Yes there's dark humour, and yes it's a way of coping. But in private. Not to young teens/kids and people who have been attacked.
Didn’t she do videos of her purposely making Lloyd jump or startling him awake?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.