Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so we're officially out of podcast guests now?
Whose going to volunteer to go on and then turn it on her 🤣🤣
---
The audacity for her to be saying the guests people are suggesting aren't very kind or easy to talk to, neither is the host of the bloody podcast!
I know, like Scotty T and Elphaba are outstanding citizens either?! More like no one will touch you with a ten foot barge pole. Saying it’s too much pressure like way smaller influencers don’t consistently get good people on their podcasts

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OK so we're officially out of podcast guests now?
That's a weird way to say you have no friends? She's such a flop 🤣 'judgement free and wholesome'
Have you bleeping met yourself?
Does she actually not know she's a pretentious prick? Nobody wants to go on your podcast because you're there Eden 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just don’t understand how a 25 year old and a 30-something year old with no jobs or kids creates that much mess 😩 feral x

Reactions: 12
Imagine buying from her Vinted when she literally showed her clothes in a heap in the same room as the Fantastic Fours Fossilised Faeces. The clothes probably stink

• Haha
Reactions: 36
ADHD paralysis 🤦🏻‍♀️ her TikTok videos literally show her out and about all day, duck off Eden
It’s because she literally has no routine or purpose, it’s not bloody adhd.
I have adhd and I get up the same time every day, go for a long walk or exercise and do a full days work. I get adhd paralysis at weekends or if I’m out of my routine. I wish she’d stop using adhd as an excuse for being lazy 😭

Reactions: 15
Bet she’s gutted she didn’t go to Corfu, all the content she could’ve got at other peoples expense. Imagine the crying videos she would’ve made whilst filming herself running from the chaos, the PayPal link to help get her back home, uploading the footage to patreon 🫣

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
If I’ve said it once I’ve said it a thousand times - I’m not body shaming one little bit, but witch needs to learn how to dress for her body shape.
She’s very much a pear, isn’t she? Work with it, not against it.

oh, and acknowledge your undertones when buying foundation.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The literal state on her house makes me sick. The fact she left all that crap on her bedroom floor when she’s got puppies turns me. The puppies could’ve easily have chewed on it and choked. She is such a neglectful person in general. Neglectful of herself, neglectful of her house & now neglectful of her dogs ffs
My mum has just got a puppy and we've had to empty her house, the only things on the floor are puppy toys and the sofa, we've only got one to keep an eye on and that's enough, this pup will chew on anything, I thought the same as the above poster, how careless of Greaden and LL to leave all that tit lying around when they have a houseful of puppies, there's no excuses for it, I hope to god nothing happens to any of them!! Just goes to show how selfish, and lazy the pair of them are, you can imagine what those two would be like if they ever had a baby, Wayne and waynetta Slob! 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.