Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clothes rolled in a ball in see through bleeping cupboards are sending me over the EDGE
Yes like why would you get that sort of cupboard if you know you’re not tidy 🤣
---
You can see Lloyd DYING for her to shut up!
Hahahahaha oh my god it’s like when you’re around someone who’s on coke and you have to just keep chirping in with a few words here and there hoping they’ll shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Not sure if this is allowed but apparently Eden gave out 6grand to fans this year?? Did I miss something?

Reactions: 2

Not sure if this is allowed but apparently Eden gave out 6grand to fans this year?? Did I miss something?
Yep, you did miss something, Edens delusion masterclass that all these people who defend her went too. Enablers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep, you did miss something, Edens delusion masterclass that all these people who defend her went too. Enablers
I thought I'd caught up on it all. I've missed so much. I didn't think Eden was charitable. She's so up her own arse.

Reactions: 2
Yes like why would you get that sort of cupboard if you know you’re not tidy 🤣
---

Hahahahaha oh my god it’s like when you’re around someone who’s on coke and you have to just keep chirping in with a few words here and there hoping they’ll shut up
I remember having multiple conversations like this with an ex best friend(she wasn't on coke but I get your point), but anyway if you wasn't a yes man to her and you dared to slightly disagree with her she turn it all around on you and kick off at you. It's so bleeping toxic and exhausting, how I put up with it for so long I'll never know

Reactions: 9
I thought she didn’t have management? Thought she was a boss witch doing everything herself?
IMG_0058.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eden definitely left the film half way through again didn’t she? En route to London then sat in a restaurant all within two hours, obviously wanted to prove she gets invited to premieres

Reactions: 15
Eden definitely left the film half way through again didn’t she? En route to London then sat in a restaurant all within two hours, obviously wanted to prove she gets invited to premieres
She can’t even use the dogs as an excuse because Yaz has posted she was dog sitting.

Reactions: 6
So she paid over £500 for those two hideous jumpsuits, got her hair and make up done. To get the train into London for a “premier” of a film I’ve never heard of, had a few photos/videos taken by her husband and posted on social media. I’ve not seen any other press or pics for the movie. Then they went out to dinner and got the train home again. All that time/energy/money just to post it on TikTok….. such a strange way to live your life.

Reactions: 28
So she paid over £500 for those two hideous jumpsuits, got her hair and make up done. To get the train into London for a “premier” of a film I’ve never heard of, had a few photos/videos taken by her husband and posted on social media. I’ve not seen any other press or pics for the movie. Then they went out to dinner and got the train home again. All that time/energy/money just to post it on TikTok….. such a strange way to live your life.
of all the things I’ve ever seen on tattle life this is one that has made me blink twice, youve never heard of haunted mansion? 😔

Reactions: 11
Lloyd looks so done with her in that clip. You could see he wasn’t in full agreement as he tried to say it’s a two way street but as usual she cuts him off.

Sorry but that jumpsuit is hideous, hideous design and pattern and not flattering at all, the way it flares over her feet is awful. Her figure is not the problem it’s the fit of everything she wears. She’s got a small waist and I can think of a million outfits that would make her look amazing (on the outside lol). If my best friend asks my opinion on an outfit I’m always honest, and vice versa, not to be a witch but because I want her to look amazing 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.