Eden Harvz #62 no honeymoon in tenerife, gifted one in dover, buying dogs for content, not long till it’s over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful aren’t they, not flattering at all
She looks so dumpy like she’s wearing a saggy nappy. Also they’re too long for her without heels but we know she’ll wear those god awful boots so Lloyd can try and match her height with his xxxl boosters and platform trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably didn’t want LL watching Margot Robbie. She doesn’t even watch Love Island anymore cos she said she doesn’t want LL looking at the women. That’s how pathetic she is, she gets jealous over people on a SCREEN.
If deep down I was a bitter, nasty unhappy miserable insecure witch like Eden then I would probably feel the same.
Luckily I'm not 😂 and my partner can leave for the night without me making out I'm having a breakdown to get him home. It must be fun being Eden 🤣 so jealous 😵💫

Reactions: 9
With the lifestyle they have (doing sweet duck all) admitting to having a cleaner is actually atrocious!! They are such lazy pigs.

And as for the constant bv and utis she has, I get some people are prone to them and I feel for those people but there’s no doubt in my mind that edens are from being so unhygienic. I’ve never found tit in my knickers. She doesn’t wipe properly and probably doesn’t wipe front to back, or she’s so lazy she doesn’t wipe at all I imagine.
I honestly don’t understand why she doesn’t go to the gp, I can’t even imagine how smelly and crusty her minge must be🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
That second jumpsuit is in the sale for £244 in the sale and that’s the cheaper one of the two 😵

I went to be nosey as some of the stuff on there’s lovely and I’m looking for an engagement party dress but you’re alright thanks not at that price 🤪

Reactions: 9
If deep down I was a bitter, nasty unhappy miserable insecure witch like Eden then I would probably feel the same.
Luckily I'm not 😂 and my partner can leave for the night without me making out I'm having a breakdown to get him home. It must be fun being Eden 🤣 so jealous 😵💫
Me and my wife always say who we find attractive whilst watching tv, and always joke we’ll leave each other for our celebrity girl crushes, Eden could never, she’d probably accuse LL of cheating🙄

Reactions: 7
Guys she may have to pick her way round fresh and fossilised shits and puddles of piss to get there but at least her beds made 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
That second jumpsuit is in the sale for £244 in the sale and that’s the cheaper one of the two 😵

I went to be nosey as some of the stuff on there’s lovely and I’m looking for an engagement party dress but you’re alright thanks not at that price 🤪
RIP to your insta feed, I had a look aswell after the wedding and now their ads are constantly popping up on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys oh my god the absolute state of that pillow thing 🤢

How does it get that dirty when you are SAT IN A BATH
She clearly doesn’t scrub her tan off. She clearly just sits in her own filth, waits for it to get to that patchy stage and just adds another layer.

This bullshit of “oh we don’t judge her” about her disgusting pit of a home is just a joke. NEITHER OF YOU HAVE JOBS. They spend most their time in that grotty place yet let it get that disgusting. They have no job, no kids, no responsibilities, all the time in the world to keep on top of stuff. This isn’t a case of either of them having deep depression and not being able to look after themselves or the environment they live in, this is just pure laziness.

She can duck off blaming it on ADHD as well. I can admit, sometimes my dishes pile up after a long week of WORK, or my washing basket gets full. But finding out I had ADHD actually helped me pin point in how to stop getting into ruts. Since she’s been diagnosed she’s done duck all but blame disgusting behaviour on it. Her parents home was an absolute grotty tit tip as well, just admit you were raised in a tit den and continue to live in one instead of all this fake soft voice oh I’m smashing it I’m cleaning I’m hydrated bollox.

The people who fall for it are just as thick as well.

Reactions: 14
Is it just me that gets pissed off that everyone enables and praises her (the cleaning video) but them very same people would be dragging down a nothing creator with genuine mental health struggles for the same thing.
I hate the double standards of social media

Reactions: 19
She clearly doesn’t scrub her tan off. She clearly just sits in her own filth, waits for it to get to that patchy stage and just adds another layer.

This bullshit of “oh we don’t judge her” about her disgusting pit of a home is just a joke. NEITHER OF YOU HAVE JOBS. They spend most their time in that grotty place yet let it get that disgusting. They have no job, no kids, no responsibilities, all the time in the world to keep on top of stuff. This isn’t a case of either of them having deep depression and not being able to look after themselves or the environment they live in, this is just pure laziness.

She can duck off blaming it on ADHD as well. I can admit, sometimes my dishes pile up after a long week of WORK, or my washing basket gets full. But finding out I had ADHD actually helped me pin point in how to stop getting into ruts. Since she’s been diagnosed she’s done duck all but blame disgusting behaviour on it. Her parents home was an absolute grotty tit tip as well, just admit you were raised in a tit den and continue to live in one instead of all this fake soft voice oh I’m smashing it I’m cleaning I’m hydrated bollox.

The people who fall for it are just as thick as well.
This is exactly my point, like I’ve lived in some serious depression pits but I also was trying too hold down a job. If her ADHD does make her build things up, then what is Lloyds excuse?

They’ve already said Lloyd has cleanliness OCD so are they now saying he doesn’t… which then makes Eden an absolute hypocrite (shock) as I’ve definitely seen videos of her criticising people who flippantly say they have OCD when they don’t

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.